DOS

returning from mexico was a blessing for esperanza, mainly because she couldn't stand the calor in mexico. over the summer, she had gotten contacts, a new style, and grew in some places.

her summer had consisted of her getting her tongue pierced, tanned her skin, and changed her life basically.

her brother, derek, walked into her bedroom, and sat on her bed. the once petite girl, now sat infront of her vanity, turning around to face her older hermano.
"listen, hermanita. i want you to know that some friendships get broken up eventually, okay?" derek informes his youngest sister.

"der, you don't have to tell me that. mis amigos y yo estamos bien, if that's what you mean," esperanza retorted.

and with that, the oldest of the siblings walked out of her room mumbling something along the lines of 'ten cuidado hermanita'.

walking down the hallway, esperanza looked at the pictures that were plastered on the walls. some of her and her hermanos, some of he papás.

and just a littler further down was a small stand that held her fathers picture. one that was of him laughing at who knows what. that's how everyone knew him – at least when he wasn't cráneo.

before tears can filler esperanza's eyes, she hurried toward the front door before calling out.

"me voy a ver a mis amigos! i'll be home later derek!" espy let her hermano know that she wouldn't be home anytime soon.

cristian, or as he was better known as cráneo, may have been a father to three children, but that didn't mean he still wasn't mal. he was part of the santos, which owned the block his children had grown up on. the block that he happened to take his last breath on.

"vamos a comer a los siete y media, be home before then," derek told his youngest sister.

liked by monsefinnie, j_turner, and 58 others princess

princess.espy no me importa el calor
load 25 comments
monsefinnie YES QUEEN ❤️❤️
j_turner YOURE BACK FINALLY
notruby come over!! the familia is here!

as esperanza started her journey to her friends house, she felt eyes on her the whole way there. along with getting cat-called. she hurried her pace as she wanted to get out of the situation quickly, making it to ruby's house within a minute.