PARTE DOS - EL FIN

"we got a full house," ruby said, looking out the window, "you ready to get this party started? agh!"

a very sick looking jasmine walked up to ruby, saying, "i think i might have to go home,"

"what's wrong with you?" ruby asked in disgust.

"i don't know. i just keep passing out," jasmine said, her eyes closed as she swayed side to side.

"you have to rally. i can wear gloves," ruby cringed.

"i'm down with that," the sick girl smirked, "it's about to get dirty up in... here,"

"jasmine!" ruby said, slightly pushing her off, "jasmine!" ruby yelled.

"taste my juicy nalga!" jasmine nearly screamed, facing olivia, cesar, esperanza and monse – who were sitting on the couch.

"dos quesadillas por favor," jasmine said calmly, holding up two fingers.

as ruby walked around jasmine, "can someone escort jasmine home?"

"no!" everyone one said, shaking their heads at the thought.

taking matters into his own hands, ruby pushed jasmine to the front door as she coughed in his ear once again and the sick girl opened it.

"buenas noches," jasmine said as ruby's abuela and her amigas walked in with plates upon plates of food.

"señoras, sigan me al cocina," abuelita said to her friends before turning to the group, "mijo, where are we gonna set up the buffet?"

"uh, in the tables in the back," ruby said, pointing to the area where he last saw them.

"but they're not there," his abuela said confused.

"what? well, who moved them?" he asked looking at the group.

"a guy told me he needed them," cesar spoke up as he stood from his spot between olivia and esperanza.

"creo que fue el chico de fireworks," esperanza said, also standing from her spot on the sofa.

"we're having fireworks?" olivia asked, excitedly as she got up quickly.

"thank you," ruby said sarcastically, "thank you everyone, for spoiling the surprise. yes, fireworks. at nine-thirty,"

"someone get his panties out of a bunch," ruby's abuela laughed as she walked to the kitchen, "lleva la comida fuera,"

"nothing's spoiled," olivia said, walking up to ruby.

"oh, no, we're just down a dama and a chambelan. and one of your surprises is ruined," ruby complained.

"one of my surprises?" olivia smirked at the boy infront of her.

"yes. but that's all i'm giving you until it's spoiled..." he quickly glanced at his three friends who stood and sat on the couch, "which it undoubtedly will be. this day is cursed. i'm telling you, it's cursed. the only upshot is that our d to c numbers are even again,"