DOCE

"besaste a olivia?" esperanza questioned, just as the power turned back on.

jasmine let out a surprised 'damn' while jamal's phone went off before he gasped and said, "it wasn't me!"

"is it true?" ruby asked, hurt evident in his voice.

"yeah," was all cesar said in response.

"you know they boning, right?" jasmine ask, not knowing that espy and cesar kept their sitch private.

"wait. is he the guy?" monse asked, her head spinning from everything that was happening.

"it's not about me," esperanza retorted, "it's about how ruby has a thing for olivia!"

"what?" ruby let out, as he was caught off guard.

"can we just all take a moment to appreciate the fact that, for once, i was able to keep a secret," jamal said excitingly.

"you knew?" everyone asked in sync, looking over at the boy.

"why would you sell me out like that?" ruby asked, raising his voice, which caused everyone at the table to partake in the yelling festivos.

as everyone was yelling at each other, a voice spoke up, "y'all messed up!" walking from his spot in the hall, oscar gave esperanza a look, before turning to his younger brother.

"we got business," oscar said, walking past the heated group and towards cesar.

"what about the lockdown?" cesar asked, looking at his brother.

"it's done," oscar replied, before nodding his head at esperanza, and opening the door.

crossing her arms, she glared at cesar as he looked back at her as he closed the door.

"and y'all wanted to kill me," jasmine spoke, "shame,"

sighing, espy rolled her eyes, and walked past jasmine to venture to her empty, lonely house.

liked by evanavyyy, monsefinnie, and 67 othersprincess

princess.espy break my heart more, why don't you?
load 32 comments
monsefinnie text me please?
j_turner check your txt pls
evanavyyy numb.derek we gotta beat someone's ass
numb.derek evanavyyy alright then

monse 👯‍♀️
i'm here espy if you
want to talk.
if you don't, i get it.
i just want you to know
that i'm here. ❤️