OCHO

liked by j_turner, notruby and 79 others princess

princess.espy 'sometimes, you've got to make sacrifices, lara'
load 53 comments
monsefinnie BABE 😍
notruby lara? is that really you???
j_turner i stg if you get cold, you staying cold

sitting next to monse, the girls were silently talking while jamal bursted out, "ah! she danced in soul train. that's what choo choo means,"

"eighty-six the chitchat and focus," ruby said, looking at the three across from him, "this is gonna be our best shut-in ever. but we have to follow protocol,"

"ya, we know," esperanza said sighing at the shorter boy infront of her.

"this years different," ruby explains, "it's not about our survival. it's about olivia. there was magic in our first dance,"

right before getting cut off by jamal, "have you guys ever been to brentwood?"

"my parents are out so i set up touch control led lighting," ruby said as he grabbed the remote and turned on the red christmas lights, "bordello red. and nightmare on elm street is gonna get olivia a little scared and a little lappy,"

"you know that's creepy, right?" monse asked, as ruby sat down and patted his lap.

"one step ahead of you," before grabbkng the blanket next to him, "little cover in case of wood,"

"speaking of wood," jamal started, "brentwood sounds kind of fun,"

"where do you think cesar's gonna sit?" esperanza asked, hugging the pillow she was holding.

"in oscar's impala," ruby replied, looking at the latina.

"he's not coming? why? it's tradition," monse said, confused about why the glue of the fam wouldn't show up.

"who cares?" ruby nearly shouted, "i have the almost perfect one to one p/v ratio,"

"what the hell is that?" espy asked, giving a glance to monse, who also looked even more confused.

"olivia and me. and jamal and monse. then.. there's you," ruby said.

"never ever put my v with jamal's p," monse replied, looking at ruby.

"duly noted," ruby replied, as his front door opened, revealing cesar dressed as julius cesar.

"shut-in!" cesar exclaimed as he shut the door behind him.