Chapter Two

" Because Kitten, your my mate" Axel smiled as he told her 

Sutton's breath caught, she couldn't possibly be his mate she was human yes she knew what a mate meant for this, when it was revealed what they're were humans was told all the details even that a mate to a werewolf could be human but Sutton never even thought she would end up as a mate to a wolf how could the most powerful Alpha have a simple nothing special human as a mate? She was beyond confused until Axel spoke again breaking her from her own thoughts, " Sutton I can fell the emotions running off of you and the wheels turning in your head and the thoughts your having stop, I don't care that your human that is unimportant to me I don't care if you we're purple I wouldn't want anyone else for a mate, Iv waited and looked for you for a while now" he smiled at her making he gush at his words and return his smile.

" What now?" she wondered aloud he gave her a questionable look " I mean I know what the media told us about werewolves and mates but I don't know if I can do that yet they told us when a wolf finds its mate the immanently move in together and start a life and a family i'v only just turned eighteen that seems like a lot to happen so quick and honestly im not sure im ready for all that"  Sutton hated the look of disappointment that crossed Axel's face almost making her want to take back every word she said but she knew if she did whatever they could have between them would be rushed and she comfortable " I understand that, that's why I was hoping to compromise with you" his words making Sutton raise her eyebrow questionably urging him to continue " Come to my house tonight and have dinner with me a few people who know who you are to me are wanting to officially meet you outside of school, afterwards ill take you home on the condition you let me take you out on dates, I want you to be able to get to know me and want to spend time with me own your own not because the mate bond and we take things as slow or fast as you want them im placing the ball completely in your court" he stopped staring hopeful at Sutton.

It didn't take her long to decide when she shook her head yes Axel's whole face lit up then he pulled her up and laced her hand with his walking back to his car again opening and shutting her door for her once they we're on the road again he spoke " I wont lie with us being around each other the matting bond with strengthen as an Alpha everything is more heighten for me and you than a normal mated werewolf and mate ill become more protective of you if I get over bearing im sorry" he slightly blushed at the confession making Sutton chuckle slightly " I remember hearing about that in the class they made us all take when werewolves revealed themselves " making Axel nod "that was actually my idea I pitched hoping it would make humans a less weary of us knowing a little about us wolves" he flashed her a thousand watt smile, the rest of the car ride was filled with small talk of favorite colors, foods, movies and more soon they pulled into a gated drive way leading to a mansion like house settled in the middle of the Forrest.  

The house was huge and Sutton was in awe " this is the pack house where most of the unmatted teenage pack and some matted live most of the older wolves have their own house as do I, I also have a room here that I sometimes crash in if work run's late iv made sure most of the pack isn't here so you wouldn't be over whelmed only two others are joining us for dinner which is my Beta and my Third in command they are my right hand men" Axel explained as he packed the car in the garage Sutton shook her head feeling nervous. " Hey" Axel took her hand rubbing circles into her palm calming her nerves instantly  " theres nothing to be nervous about" he smiled leaving the car and coming to open her door again taking her head and leading her through the garage and into the house. 

The garage connected with the main room in front of the front door a beautifully lit Chandler hung from the ceiling and right past it was a carpeted wood finished stairway leading to the second floor the house was so far beautiful and Sutton couldn't help but smile Axel smiled approvingly that she liked it still gripping her hand leading her through the room into the living room where a boy she recognized from school sat flipping through the TV channels