Chapter Twelve

*** Mature Content ***

The next couple weeks Axel kept his promise and began training Sutton at first he wouldn't allow anyone else to train her only him and once she had gained her learning's he let Seth step in the ring with her, the first couple times Seth had her on her ass and every time Sutton would get madder and madder until finally thoroughly pissed off Seth could barely could get a handle on her. Axel slowly upped her training adding in Asher John and others and then switched to having her fight two opponents at a time until he was truly satisfied that if left alone she could handle her own and be protected. After the weeks of training Sutton was noticing a difference in her body as it also grew into her werewolf and Lycan gene her muscles became toner adding a little more weight to fill out more her chest and ass was slightly toned and grew out more which Axel was more then excited about never missing an opportunity to smack her ass as he walked by him. The weeks passed with no sign of the Rogues and finally it was graduation day Sutton was gitty to finally be able to walk across the stage and be done with school she had no intention of attending college as her life was with her pack and Axel, as Axel had a meeting to attend before graduation Sutton was riding with Seth to the high school dressing in a simple black sundress Sutton grabbed her cap and gown heading downstairs when she heard Seth beep his horn.

The ride to the school was short and sweet Seth and Sutton laughed and joked about old times when finally they reached the school but there was still no sign of Axel " you dont think hes going to miss it do you?" she asked Seth nervous Seth laughed " Axel wouldn't miss this for the world Sutt he's on his way he'll meet us in there" Sutton shook her head taking Seth's out reached arm and headed into the school where they met up with Asher. The three joked around and took pictures posing with silly faces and the boys acting out and before they knew it, it was time to take their seats Sutton became more nervous as Axel still had yet to show up. The headmaster comes on saying his speech then several teachers spill speeches as it's time for the chosen students speeches turn Sutton catches a glimpse of Axel sneaking in and taking his seat turning to smirk at Sutton she smiles and shakes her head , before she knows it its time for them to line up and their names are called one by one with the whole pack in the audience she knows shes about to be embarrassed. Seth's name is called first as he dances across the stage the crowd goes wild next was Asher as he back flips off the stage the teachers roll their eyes  Axel's name is called as he smoothly walks across the pack members goes crazy girls shooting longing looks almost makes Sutton growl. Then finally its her turn as the headmaster calls her name the audience erupts in the loudest cheers but the one that was the loudest and stood out from all was Axel's shes handed her diploma and as she exits the stage Axel himself is standing here waiting with a dozen roses  but that wasn't the most shocking thing it was after he handed her the flowers and lowered down to one knee Sutton's breath caught " Sutton Elizabeth Woods Iv never had another person make my heart jump the way you've made mine from the moment you caught my eye and from that moment I knew I had to make you mine I will spend the rest of my life showering you with nothing but my love time affection and attention you've stolen my heart Miss Woods now will you do me the honor and steal my last name" Axel produced a small velvet black box from his pocket opening it sitting in the middle was a beautiful diamond ring with the sides craved into wolves. Sutton had tears in her eyes as she clutched the flowers in her hands the crowd awed as some shouted say yes looking down at her mate she knew this was what life had in store for her no matter what no matter the arguments they had no matter the people who threaten them or their family this was her happily ever after Sutton shook her head and whispered yes. 

Axel threw his arms around Sutton as the crowd cheered he spun her in a circle putting her on her feet he brought her face to his and kissed her long and hard no matter what the future held this moment was worth everything once he pulled away he slipped the ring on to her finger whipping the tears from her face as they made their way back to their seats " is this where you were that you almost missed graduation for?" Sutton asked, Axel smirked sheepishly and shook his head making Sutton laugh and shake her head in return. Once they were finally able to exit the auditorium Seth and Asher caught up to the two " Congratulations Mrs.Thorn" Seth smirked clearly already knowing what Axel was up to Sutton smacked his shoulder " not yet but I like the ring to that" she smiled up as Axel as he drew her closer then the four headed back home to get ready for the graduation party with in the pack.