Epilogue

Two weeks later......

Not a word, no a single one no schools were set a fire no more houses broken into nothing but Sutton stayed on her toes. After the letter from Ace Sutton and Axel put together that Darcy must had been his mate and had indeed escaped when she ran from the battle. After long nights and panicking the first week they released this is what they wanted they wanted them to suffer and live their life scared and worried looking over their shoulder at every sound but thinking like an Alpha Axel realized this is what they wanted knowing a large amount of the Rogue army was killed off they wanted their pack to look weak and scared hoping another pack would attack and take them out.

It took a while for Sutton to get back into regular routine as the treat still scared her but before time she did focusing on wedding planning with Lacy was helping, Sutton was long over her about with food poisoning much to her pleasure. The pack was quickly getting things ready as the Davenport pack was arriving in three days, having handled the pups in his pack Brendan could no longer stay away him and Sutton had talked on the phone a couple times explaining that the pull got worse and worse every day and it was driving him crazy Sutton pretended to be puzzled not letting on that she expected Lacy to be his mate as she had noticed Lacy acting oddly as well but Lacy not being as open at to what she was feeling.

Sutton was heading to the pack house when she remembered the photos Lacy had sent her of her time in London she had printed out the day before going to her bag she grabbed them when an unopened package fell from her bag, picking it up she realized it was her birth control thinking nothing of it she slipped it back into her bag and set it on the counter heading towards the door until reality set in. The birth control was unopened meaning she hadn't started a new months and now figuring up in her head she was late.

TO BE Continued.....