Chapter Ten

Axel quickly takes her into his arms and rushes her outside laying her in the grass as another bone snaps and she sobs. Sutton had never felt pain like this and didn't understand what was going on she was human as much as she dreamed she was a wolf she knew things like that couldn't come true, she was broke out of her thoughts when her leg snapped causing her to scream again. Axel's voice floated in her head "- baby im right here it's going to be okay don't fight it Sutton it will make the pain worse let your wolf come forward I can smell her she's strong just let the shift happen we'll figure out the rest later -". Another bone snapped Sutton tried to welcome the pain instead of fighting it, it seemed to ease it a little but the intense of the shift was not going to be easy she felt another link push in her mind and to exhausted to block it she let it in, it was Seth "- we're right here Sut you can do this-" he encouraged her. Sutton wasn't sure when she blacked out but she was awaken by something cold touching her face but instead of skin there was fur. white fur Sutton blinked looking down seeing her human body now a beautiful white wolf she then looked around her as Seth, Asher, Sara and John stood slightly back looking on with pride and smile's on their faces then her eyes locked on the beautiful Raven black wolf in front of her who was sitting on his hind legs staring at her "- your beautiful Kitten and you did so good-" his voice floated into her mind. Sutton tried to stand but found her body to tired to do so Axel's wolf shook his head coming forward rubbing his head against hers marking her with his scent he then shifted back to his human form effortlessly has Seth handed his a pair of basketball shorts. He leaned down rubbing his hand through her fur " your body is to wore out baby you need to shift back" he told her as Sutton looked at him wondering how " just imagine your human body two legs two arms two feet two hands" he instructed her. She then pictured herself in her mind and before she knew it her body began snapping back in place slightly hurting but not as bad as the actual shift by time she was in human form Axel slipped one of his t-shirts over her head, picking her up off the grass and into the house she noticed the others was gone before he reached their room she was fast asleep.

When Sutton woke up the next time sunlight streamed in through the windows as she went to stretch she noticed the aching in her bones and muscles looking around Sutton could see things a lot clearer she could also tell her hair was longer as was her normally bitten nails hearing movement Axel turned around from the desk to spot Sutton sitting up. He breathed in a sigh of relief as he made his way to the bed " good morning kitten" he spoke first at the sound of his voice Sutton snapped her eyes to him just his voice alone send electric shocks down her body when he reached the bed placing his hand on hers she had to hold herself back from jerking away as the shocks were more electric everything was heightened "- its okay love where you shifted everything is going to me more intense-" his voice flowed easily into her mind. She went to speak until she realized her throat was super dry and scratchy Axel handed her a glass of water from the bedside table " how did this happen I was human?" Sutton asked confused Axel sighed " I wish I knew kitten iv been doing research since you've been asleep and only thing I can come up with is that you have the gene in your family history and it skipped generations and since marking you brought your wolf forward" Axel explained until Sutton snapped her head to him " how long have I been out?" she just took notice to the black bag under Axel's eyes and his no energy posture " 4 days since your wolf was suppressed for so long and you didn't originally shift at a young age like most werewolves it was a harder process on your body plus Sutton your wolf is stronger" Axel paused not wanting to over whelm her she but she encouraged him on " Iv never seen a she-wolf that strong at first i thought it could be since the fact that you were now a lycan to but that wasn't it I can't use my Alpha tone on you two days ago I was going crazy because you wouldn't wake up so I tried to use to awaken you and I couldn't and when you blacked out during your shift an Alpha normally shifts and calls out to the wolf, your wolf called out to be before I even finished shifting she was coming forward already and wanted her mate it was a amazing"  Axel beamed with pride and worry " so what does that mean " Sutton asked " it means where your werewolf gene comes from it comes from an Alpha". 

Sutton was lost for words 18 years she was nothing but a human always holding the fascination with the wolves and all along she was one of them and from Alpha blood but how and from who it wasn't like she could call up someone and ask she had no family left, not wanting to depress herself she gets out of bed with the help of Axel and heads to the bathroom stopping she sees her mark in the mirror its healed perfect now and its beautiful a crescent moon made of thorns and in the middle was an AT for Axel Thorn. She smiled to herself as she started a shower ,when she was done she could smell the heavenly aroma coming from the kitchen which made her dress faster throwing on cotton shorts and one of Axel's t-shirts she padded down the hall ways towards the voice's of her friends and mate in the kitchen.  Sitting around the breakfast bar chatting with Axel while he cooked was Seth and Asher they both turned as she entered the room Seth standing to pull her in a hug " I knew you could do it" he whispered to her she gave him a finale squeeze and stepped back " when can I not do something"she smirked at him going to take the empty seat be Asher Axel shot her a breath taking smile. After breakfast was served and eaten the four went to Axel's office, all taking a seat Axel started " Iv been doing research since Sutton's been asleep and It's like until you were five and went to live with your Aunt you didn't exist I can't even find the police report on your parents death there's nothing there" Before Sutton could ask anymore there was a knock on the office door Axel looked to Asher and Seth then back at the door " come in" he called John walked in holding an envelope " sorry to inturput Alpha Luna" he bowed his head " but this was left at the pack lines its address to the Luna" Axel slide Sutton off his lap and approached John taking the envelope and opening it Sutton came to lean over his shoulder:

Dearest Luna

You've changed since the last time we've met but don't mistake this letter as a friendly one ill let you have your moment but very soon my dear we're coming for your pack. Please give Axel my hellos

Well see you soon

Alpha Phoenix

Axel let out a growl while he crumbled the paper in his hand looking at John " up boarder patrols a threat has been made on the pack and the Luna" as John left the room Axel turned back to the group " some how Phoenix knows who Sutton is we've got to figure all this out at the moment they are two steps ahead and I don't like it " he ran a hand frustratingly through his hair " Seth guard Sutton shes not allowed to leave the house I need to go for a run" he then turn and left the office before Sutton could utter a word.

Seth and Sutton hung around the house watching Netflix and playing his PlayStation around midnight Sutton was growing tired and worried as Axel had not returned home yet and every time she tried to reach him through the mind link he had blocked everyone out . Not being able to hold her eyes open any longer she went and set the guest room up for Seth, once he was set she padded her way to their room laying down she couldn't do more than toss and turn with out Axel and her wolf was nervous wanting her mate making her more restless. Around 2 am she couldn't take it grabbing the blanket off the bed she made her way to the living room she could lightly hear Seth's snores passing the guest room curling up on the couch she turned on a random Netflix show and cuddled into the blanket before long falling asleep. When Sutton woke up this time she was wrapped in the blanket and being carried upstairs terror instantly shot through her until she looked up seeing it was just Axel "shh baby im sorry for running out like that Im just so mad and I can't lose you but I do have new information" he told her and as she went to reply a yawn escaped her mouth he laughed softly " sleep baby it can wait till the morning Im not going anywhere" he laid her in bed pulling his t-shirt over his head he crawled in beside her bringing her to his side spooning her in no time Sutton's eyes began to droop and she was finally able to fall into a peaceful sleep.

A/N: Personally didn't even like this chapter it was mainly a filer and I had such bad writers block :/