Chapter Eight

The ceremony was set for two days time, two days is all Sutton had to prepare to be introduced to a pack of werewolves as their Alpha's mate and their Luna who knew the Human who was all by herself was destined for something greater. There had been no word or sighting of Darcy since her attack Axel still had warriors out scouting the area for her but he was having to focus on the ceremony and party that will follow and making sure everything was perfect. Lacy was sending her links to dress's that she thought would look perfect for the ceremony and the party while to calm her nerves Sutton spent the day unpacking as Axel's words were ' move anything you want add anything add your own touch to the house as it is your home now its our home' so thats exactly what Sutton was doing and truth be told she felt like the place needed a feminine touch. She had just sat down to eat lunch when her phone chimed:

Unknown - Don't get to comfortable little Luna we're coming for you and your Alpha won't stop us, see you soon!

Sutton dropped her phone making it clatter onto the counter as he breaths became deeper quickly she picked it up texting Axel:

Kitten- I need you home now!

My Wolf- Already on my way! What's wrong? Are you okay?!

Kitten- Im fine just need you here now!

Not even ten five minutes later Axel burst through the door coming straight to Sutton running his hands over her to make sure she was uninjured " What happen" he asked a little less nervous after seeing her unharmed, with out saying a word she handed him her phone. Instantly Axel let out a deathly growl dialing Seth's number from her phone and started to pace " What's up Luna?" Seth answered " Its Alpha actually and I need you to come to my house immediately "  Axel growled out as his eyes shifted to black while he tried to control his wolf. Seth instantly started heading towards the house, Axel hung up the phone wrapping his arms around Sutton he instantly relaxed as he lead her to his office to wait for Seth, they didn't have to wait long before Seth followed by Asher came in the room clearly out of breath for rushing over so quickly. Taking a seat they both looked at Axel to start he slide the phone across the desk to them Asher taking it as Seth leaned in to look as well both letting out a growl almost as equally as deadly as Axel had " I want you to track it Seth more than likely it's probably going to come back inconclusive but just to be on the safe side trace it , Asher I want more patrols this house is untouched" Axel looks at Sutton apology already in his eyes " no shopping for a while Kitten you can order what ever you please online and charge my card but until we find out who this is and why they are after you, I can't have you leave pack land" Sutton didn't like it not one bit but even behind her stubbornness she knew it was to keep her safe and keep the pack safe.

They finished up their meeting while Sutton went to clean the mess she made when she attempted to make lunch going over in her head about the ceremony how she was going to stop stressing over it before long she was cuddled under a blanket on the couch surfing Netflix when Axel finally joined her slipping under the blanket cuddling up to her nuzzling his nose into the crook of her neck inhaling her sent " no one is going to touch you" he growled clearly still trying to calm his wolf Sutton shook her head.

Two days passed quickly and it was now time for Sutton to take the rightful place as Luna , they woke early Axel quickly showering and kissing her bye has he had to make sure things were going smoothly Lacy arrived 20 minutes later as Sutton was getting out of the shower " how you feeling"she asked while spreading out all the make up she planned to pick from " nervous extremely nervous but deep down I know I can do this that it's what I was born to do, I feel a sense of pride being introduced today and belonging" Sutton explained as she took a seat facing the mirror seeing Lacy behind her smiling " its understandable to be nervous you are human" she winked at her as she took a brush through her hair " but your right you were born for this it's your rightful place and everyone already feels it the change in the air hell the change in their Alpha" Sutton smiled at her words feeling even more sense of pride feel her to be accepted and be apart of a family. Lacy began to work on Sutton's make up first keeping it a dark brown and a white shimmer finishing it off with a small winged eye liner next she moved on to her hair blow drying it and then curling it in small and larger curls leaving it down to frame her face. All that was left was to get dressed as it arrived the day before, for an introduction of a Luna ceremony the dress must be white. The dress was a lace choker type under the lace the dress was a heart shaped that hugged her curves that then turned flowey reaching mid thigh perfect to wear for the introduction and the party that followed.