Chapter Eighteen

Sutton woke up the next day not having anymore sickness and continued not having any the following days, which had allowed her and Lacy to get more done on the wedding. Sutton ordered five dresses to be delivered to choose from and order five different styles of the girls as well as ordered the guys tux they also had choose the flowers.

Today they were working on food, Sutton thought her food poisoning would had been long over until Lacy started to show her different ideas for catering when the sight of the food made Sutton's stomach turn she quickly got up and ran to the down stairs bathing emptying what little she had for breakfast and then dry heaving. Truth be told she hadn't been able to eat much the last few days but she was able to keep it from Axel with the work schedule he had the last few days knowing he would not be happy. 

Lacy came in making sure she was alright before Sutton decided to just call it a day and go lay down taking a nap. When she woke up her phone was signalling an incoming text:

My Wolf: Hey Kitten Ava had a panic attack earlier so im taking Seth's spot in patrol tonight you've been working so far the last few days go down to the pack house and eat dinner with everyone ill try to make it home as soon as I can I love you 

Kitten: Okay I think ill do that and ill check on Ava be safe my Alpha I love you too 

Sutton took a quick shower then made her way to the pack house first going to find Ava, which she found by herself in the library . Ava was a short wolf with long black hair and the brightest green eyes to complement she was the perfect match for Seth as Sutton had instantly became friends with her once she recovered. For the longest time while she was still in the hospital the only people she allowed near her was Seth and Sutton but Sutton was able to quickly get her to open up to others and she had gotten better at it but there was still days where she would forget she was safe and wake up in a panic attack from one of her many nightmares of being captured by Phoenix, Seth was always so patient and kind with her though.

As not to startle her Sutton quietly knocked on the door frame which when Ava looked over her shoulder she threw Sutton a smile. 

" Sutton what a surprise what can I help you with" Ava asked making Sutton smile in return. In the beginning Ava called her nothing but Luna bur Sutton wanted her to feel comfortable and safe with her stating for her to call her by her given name instead of her title after the first week Ava finally started slacking on the Luna remark.

" nothing Axel told me what happen just coming to make sure you were alright" Sutton responded taking a seat on the sofa.

" Im fine there getting better " Ava smiled a weak smile she didn't talk much about her time being captured and no one pushed her too which everyone knew she was grateful for.

" I think dinner is almost ready I heard we we're having chicken and dumplings care to join me" Sutton asked to which Ava shook her head agreeing placing the book down she was reading as the two walked toward the dinning room. 

That night the dinning hall was in full commotion everyone was in a good mood laughing telling jokes and Seth throwing food which earned him a not too pleased look from Ava. He quickly complied sitting back down in his chair slightly blushing which made everyone break out into more laughter. Axel and the rest of the guys joined them shortly after, from the outside looking in everything was perfect they were the perfect family if only they knew how easy it would be to fall apart.

Axel and Sutton were on they was home when the pack mind link went crazy everyone was in a panic yelling attack and begging the Alpha's to come, with one shared look Axel and Sutton took off running towards the commotion when they arrived they wasn't expecting to see their school set a blaze. 

" all the warriors span on I want you ever did this to be caught alive and brought to me!" Axel growled out beyond pissed off Sutton was so angry she was ready to shift until Axel grabbed her shoulders " Baby I need you to contain it for the moment and get everyone to safety" Sutton shook her head as he kissed her forehead and took off after the warriors while she went to gather up the woman and children moving them to the safe house with the help of Lacy.

It took all of Forty Five minutes to get everyone to safety  when Sutton arrived back to the school Axel, Asher , Seth and a few warriors were back in human skin talking, " did you find who ever this was?" Sutton asked

Axel growled " no who ever it was got away" highly displeased Sutton wrapped her arms around him breathing in his scent to insure her wolf he was safe. " Im upping patrols for the night and we're gonna keep everyone in doors.

For the next few hours they made sure everyone got to their homes safely and made sure there was extra guards on security  and patrols at all times as well as making sure no one was over worked. It was well into two am when Sutton and Axel departed to head home planning on getting a few hours of sleep before they awoke to make sure the pack received no more damage and that the intruder was no where near their pack.

To exhausted they both shared a shower before finally crawling into bed " Axel who could it been? Phoenix is gone so who else would want to hurt us" Sutton whispered as Axel pulled her to his chest " Im not sure Kitten but with the attack of the Rogues other packs have surely gotten word and thinking we are at our weakest there is some packs that would love to take out the strongest but we've got things handled they wont be hurting our family or this pack" He kissed the top of her head as she silently hoped that was all this was, a show of dominance and nothing more soon she drifted to sleep. 

The sun had just started peaking over the horizon lighting the sky with pinks and purples as birds could be heard chirping outside as the sound of glass shattering rocked the house making Sutton and Axel instantly jump awake a deep and bone chilling growl erupted from Axel as he gathered his baring's realizing what was going on he was instantly off the bed flying downstairs with Sutton hot on his heels. Checking the front door everything was still locked up safe and tight no window broken leaving Axel confused thinking it could of been a vivid dreaming that was until he heard Sutton gasp from the kitchen instantly flying towards his mate afraid for her well being. The back glass door was shattered to pieces as Sutton went to bend out clasping the brick that clearly caused the break in her hand, wrapped around was a piece of paper. Sutton and Axel both growl already smelling the scent knowing now who was responsible ; Darcy

Thorn Pack,

You made a brave move killing our Alpha but we've always had a back up plan you see Phoenix was sick he had let the power go to his head and that's all that clouded his mind you might of killed him little Luna but he was the true reasoning for his end it was better you kill him then I as my people would no longer trust me, but here's the real surprise Phoenix had an heir my mother was killed by your family Luna and I plan to get that revenge I will not stop until everyone who love and care for dies in front of your eyes and then slowly ill kill you until next time Thorns

                                                                                                                                              Alpha Ace