Chapter Four

Luckily Axel was able to talk the two out of detention and their last class of the day was over quick mainly due to Axel keeping her distracted while playing with her hair and throwing small paper balls at her when she would scoot her desk away from him. Skipping lunch they made their way to the parking lot where Asher leaned against the car "what are you doing here?" Axel asked as Asher had the rest of the day of classes "eh decided to ditch was wondering if I could bum a ride as Seth is stuck in detention"," again? that boy is never in time " Sutton shook her head causing Asher to laugh "actually this time it was for throwing paper balls at your human friend Mckeena  everything was fine until she ducked and the paper hit the teacher in the back of the head" all three broke out in laughter as Sutton opened the door for Asher to crawl in the back seat.

They made small conversation as they drove to the pack house laughing at stupid jokes Asher would make until both boys let out angry growls causing Axel to pull over on the side of the road " how many?" Axel growled angerly " 4 " Asher answered him Sutton finally spoke " Axel what's going on?" she asked worriedly not liking not knowing what was going on Axel looked at her his eyes slightly softening she noticed they glowed a slight bright blue and was slowly going back to normal " Sutton I don't have time to explain but I need to get you to my house Lacy is there waiting" he looked at Asher who shook his head to confirm " she's going to take the two of you to a hidden safe room there I have to go handle something and I need the two of you to wait there until I get back" Sutton went to protest wanting to know what was going on but he stopped her " I promise Ill explain when I get back there is just not time right now" she hadn't realized when he had started driving again as his house was coming into view and Lacy came running out of the house. Asher imminently jumped out of the car and sprinted towards the woods Lacy looped her arm through Sutton's pulling her close " Don't worry ill keep her safe" she assured her brother he shook his head pulling Sutton into his chest hugging her " ill be back soon" with a kiss to her forehead he pulled away and headed the same way Asher had throwing off his t-shirt in the process.

Lacy lead her into the house locking the door behind her and leading her up down the hall to the library revealing a hidden set of stairs behind the bookcase, at the bottom of the stairs was a metal door sealed with a key pad Lacy quickly typed in a code making the door open and usher Sutton in sealing and locking the door. "Please explain to me whats going on" Sutton begged taking a seat in front of a bunch of security monitors Lacy sat beside her " Do you remember when we revealed ourselves the the media telling what rogues are ?" she asked  Sutton shook her head " yea there wolves you either got kicked out of a pack for doing something horrible or wolves that left on their own not wanting to follow the authority of an Alpha they're sick their wolves are more in charge than the human side "  Lacy smiled at her human Luna proud that she knew that much " well some how they got past some of our enforcers and was on our land I was able to get all the woman and children in safe houses in time and get here to meet you Axel and Asher". Sutton turned to the cameras not seeing any movement and feeling slightly worried for Axel's well being "don't worry they cut the camera's at the borders so we won't be able to see them but im keeping tabs through the mind link everything is okay" Lacy reassured her and she shook her head " well I guess now is a good time as any to get to know each other plus it will keep your mind busy" Lacy smiled and from there Sutton and Lacy began telling each other everything they could think of about each other coming to learn they had a lot in common before long they moved to the bedroom in the small underground safe house and decided to put on a movie.

Sutton hadn't realized she had fallen asleep until she felt warmth all around her and a slight bouncing barely opening her eyes she was cuddled into Axel's now t-shirt covered chest as he carried her  " go back to sleep Kitten everything is all right iv got you" he whispered and on key her eyes drifted back shut and she was back to sleep. Waking up the first thing Sutton noticed was how warm she was and snuggled deeper into the blankets when she realized there was a weight slung over her waist and slight snoring behind her turning she was cuddled into Axel's now bare chest and the weight over her waist was his arm holding her too him. Her movement makes Axel stir and he slowly opens his eyes " good morning kitten" he purrs in a husky sleep voice that makes Sutton melt " good morning how did I get here?" she asked a little shocked that she wasn't more concerned that she just spent the night in bed with a guy that she just met and agreed to be his girlfriend not even 24 hours ago " when I got back you and Lacy had fallen asleep and I didn't have the heart to put you in the guest room where I was afraid you would wake up and freak cause you didn't know where you were plus I realized I sleep better with you here" he chuckled, Sutton had noticed the small dark circles under his eyes was gone and she would be lying if she said that wasn't the best sleep she had had in a long time. " I know this is something big im going to ask but can you please stay out of school today with me just so I can make sure its safe" Axel asked his face and voice pleading " why wouldn't it be safe? What happen yesterday?" Sutton asked clearly confused on why going to school would be unsafe. Axel ran a hand through his already tasseled hair " Rogues got past our borders four of them Im not 100 percent sure of why they was here yet but I think its due to word spreading that i had found my mate I just want to make sure today that there is no more breaches and things are okay I would never forgive myself if something happen to you" Axel again pleaded.

" For this to work" Sutton pointed between the two " I need to have my dependency outside of you too and finishing school is really important to me", " Sutton.." Axel try's to interrupt her but she holds her hand up " I will stay out of school today with you Im not dumb I was there for every class when y'all came out in the open I know how dangerous things like this can be" Axel pulled her against him " look at you already putting me in my place like a true Luna" Sutton smiled, they stayed in bed for a while longer before getting up and heading to the pack house for breakfast. Sutton thought the whole morning on how she wanted to spend the day seeing as she wasn't going to be going to school and decided to approach the topic over breakfast. Entering the kitchen Asher and Seth was already sat at the table digging into a pile of pancakes " save some for the rest of us" Axel joked taking a seat at the head of the table while Sutton sat beside him both dishing out pancakes onto their plates " good morning Alpha Luna" both Asher and Seth responded with their mouth full as Seth winked at Sutton she just shook her head not use to the title of Luna. The four sat eating breakfast laughing at Seth almost shooting milk from his nose from laughing so hard and making small talk once they were done they cleaned up the dishes and the mess they made when Asher decided to start a mini food fight and all sat back around the table with full stomachs. " Well I have a request since I wont be attending classes" Sutton speaks up causing all three boys to look at her at each other and then back to her "shoot" Axel spoke first " I want to know everything , what all being Luna entitles that pack all of it"