39. issues

Ella's favourite part of the day was coming home to Timmy after spending a solid 12 hours on set. Normally he would be making dinner or if she missed dinner he would be on the sofa waiting for her with a movie.

Ella walked through his apartment door, he wasn't in the kitchen, there was no sign of take away, he wasn't on the sofa. She dropped her bag on the floor and looked around the small apartment.

"Hello?" She called out. There was a bang from the bedroom and Ella's eyebrows raised immediately. Timmy exited the bedroom with his phone pressed to his ear.

"Yeah she's just got back now. I'll see you later" he said and then hung up the phone. He didn't kiss her hello, he didn't even say hello; he just leant up against the wall as if he was expecting something.

"You alright?" Ella asked. Timmy was angry and she could tell. She suddenly became extremely nervous.

"Your mom called my management; again." As soon as he spoke Ella's heart dropped.

"What did she say?" Ella's voice quivered with fear. Timmy noticed it but didn't let it affect how angry he was.

"It doesn't matter Elle. Why did you let this happen? You said you had spoken to her!" He was trying not to yell but it was getting very difficult. Ella felt very attacked all of a sudden.

"I had! I did!" She yelled to try and make this argument go away.

"Then why is she calling my management and saying the same thing as last time? Elle, they are gonna start listening if she says it enough" Timmy pushed himself off the wall and walked towards her.

"I spoke to her. Ask anyone in my office, I went off on one and I thought she knew not to interfere anymore" Ella tried to get Timmy back on her side but she could see him slowly edging away from it.

"Well clearly you didn't express it strong enough" He started to pace. The only worry in his mind that his management wasn't going to like Ella anymore.

"I'll talk to her again. I'll fix this" Ella tried to grab his hand but he moved away from her as if she were a disease.

"No. All you're gonna do is argue with her and then walk away when it gets too much. That doesn't resolve anything" Timmy was shouting and Ella didn't like it.

"I've told her if she does it again she'll never see me again. I'm sticking by my word." Ella didn't want to stick by my word but she was so hurt by her mother's actions she had no choice.

"I know you Ella. You say you hate her and you say she's not your mom but you allow her in your life and it's toxic!" Ella was being shot with every word he spoke. She needed to fight back.

"You don't get to say what's toxic in my life. You don't even know my life." She shouted back. Timmy shook his head.

"Ella, I don't understand your life! You tell me all the time that your mom is dead to you and you hate her. You could so easily erase her from your life and yet you allow her to have huge impacts on big decisions in your life." He walked towards her as he spoke and Ella moved back.

"What do you want me to do?" She yelled, not willing to lose him. He just stared at her, he knew exactly what he wanted her to do but he didn't have the balls to ask. Ella stared into his eyes and suddenly she knew it. "No fucking way Timothée."

"You would still see her whenever you want but she wouldn't have that control over you." He flailed his hands to try and convince her but she was so hurt by his suggestion.

"Do you know how hurt she would be if I fired her?" Timmy's heart ached at her words. She was so naïve.

"Do you know how many times she has hurt you in the short amount of time I've known you?" Ella didn't answer. "I can't stand back and watch it happen Elle. I love you too much to allow that" his tone calmed down but Ella was getting mad now.

the oscars- t.cOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara