68. leo

Ella decided to take her fathers advice and go to visit her brother. She hadn't seen him in...a long time. She needed as many family members as she could get at this point, and even though Leo had always let their mother control him which is why Ella and him fell out often. When she had texted him to arrange it, he seemed to be excited but god knows with him.

"Ella!" He greeted her at the door of his house.

Leo was four years older than Ella and had been an old man since he was sixteen. He was an English teacher, a good one at that, and had always seemed so much smarter than Ella. He lived on the outskirts of London, in a normal sized house only fifteen minutes from the school he worked at and seemed to have a very chilled life.

"Hey brother." She grinned, letting him pull her in for a hug.

"Long time no see baby sister." Ella always, without fail sent him an invitation to wherever she went but he could never go because he was on school calendar times and barely got a break.

"How've you been?" She asked, stepping into his well decorated house. Ella was confused, how could one man decorate like this?

"Good, busy but you know that" he chuckled to himself. She took off her coat, which he took while looking around the house.

"I love your house. How have I never been here before?" She wondered as she wandered around. He followed her, letting her take it all in.

"Well, it seems our timetables clash a lot." He excused. "Would you like a drink?"

"Just water will be fine thanks." She answered, seating herself on one of his sofas. It was next level comfy.

He came back with a mug of something hot and a water for her before sitting on the chair placed next to her.

"Do you live here alone?" She asked, suddenly realising that this was not a house for a bachelor. He had a cheeky grin plastered across his face and shook his head.

"No, my girlfriend should be home from work soon." Ella's eyes widened at his answer. She didn't even know he was in a relationship.

"Wow. Do mom and dad know?" Was her first question, he laughed.

"Mom does, she did one of her famous surprise visits and Cara was here. I'm gonna introduce her to dad when I see him in a couple of weeks but he knows of her I think." He explained, Ella just nodded. "But anyway, what about you? Are you seeing anyone?" He asked innocently. If only he knew.

"Well, yeah I think so. He's called Timothée." She answered, Leo nodded.

"I'll have to come and meet him. See if he's good enough." He joked and suddenly Ella felt like crying. His face dropped as he realised her emotion had changed. "What? What's wrong?" He asked.

Ella told him the story, of how she met him and how they were in love and then they broke up and she started dating Milo and he was nice until he became violent and she was hurt by the director and now she's in recovery and pretty much lost in life.

Leo sat there and took it all in. Who knew so much could happen to one person in a year? He never really kept up with celebrities and he never liked googling Ella because he knew it would upset him. He didn't really like the fact she was an actress, he didn't want to have to share her with everyone like that. She was his sister.

"Jesus Christ Ella." He mumbled, she nodded.

"Dad suggested I came here because now that I'm with Timmy, and he makes me happy, I kind of want to move to New York so we don't break up again and he said you would help me decide." She rambled. His heart sunk at the knowledge of her wanting to move away.