47. bad news

"What about Paris?" Ella suggested. She laid on her back in Timmy's bed. His head rested on her stomach while she ran her fingers through his curls.

"What about Paris to Chambon sur-Lyon to Bergerac? Road trip it." He suggested, he looked up at Ella as she processed it and then grinned.

"Road trip it. When can we do this?" Her hopes were up and Timothée noticed. He rested his lips just above her belly button and kissed it quickly.

"After The King, beautiful boy comes out so I have to promote that but maybe between or after" Ella got frustrated and turned her head away from him. He crawled towards her face so she had no choice but to look at him. "Don't get annoyed." He leant down to kiss her but she turned away.

"We don't have any time to be with each other." She mumbled, he kissed her before she could move away.

"We will, in time." He kissed her neck then left a trail down to her stomach where he laid again.

"I'm getting impatient" she twirled his hair round her finger, he groaned at her words.

"I know, we will be okay if we're want to be" he kissed all around her stomach which made her giggle. She pulled his hair so he would crawl back up to her again. He leant down and pressed his lips to hers for only a moment, she wrapped her legs and arms around him and pulled him back down.

Ella pushed her whole body forwards and rolled over so she was on top of Timmy. He didn't like being on bottom, he felt powerless so he rolled her back. He disconnected their lips and moved his to her neck, Ella didn't try to roll anymore she just allowed it to happen and enjoyed it thoroughly. That was until she noticed Timmy's phone going off.

"Timmy." She tried to say but it came out more as a moan. "T. Phone." She breathed, he stopped kissing her and let out a loud groan. He jumped off the bed, sorted himself out and picked up the phone.

"Hello?" He answered, out of breath. He crawled back onto the bed and sat next to Ella.

"Timothée, it's Brian. We have a problem" Timmy didn't take him seriously. He kissed Ella, she was his heroine in all senses of the word and he couldn't get enough.

"What's happened?" Timmy asked, Ella started to kiss Timmy's neck.

"Your schedule for The King got changed. You start shooting on Tuesday so you have to fly out Monday." As Brian spoke, Timmy's mood dropped significantly. He moved away from Ella and walked into the living room. Ella didn't follow him but knew something was wrong.

"That's insane, do you realise it's Friday today? That means I have two days. What am I supposed to tell Ella?" He sat on his couch and put his head in his hands. Ella opened the door an inch and saw him panic, her heart raced as she knew if it was bad for him then it was bad for her.

"I'm sorry Timmy there's nothing I can do. I'll e-mail you the schedule and drop off your plane ticket on Sunday. Have nice weekend." Brian ended the conversation before Timmy had a chance to break down.

"Thanks Brian. See you Sunday." Timmy hung up and threw himself back onto the sofa. Ella entered the living room in her Calvin Klein bra and shorts, she took a seat next to Timmy and waited for the ball to drop.

"What did he say?" Ella asked, Timmy pulled her towards him so she laid down on his lap and stared up at him.

"My schedule has been moved, I start filming on Tuesday now." Ella sat up again. "Meaning I fly out on Monday." Ella's mouth dropped open and she moved away from him.

"But, I don't finish for a week" Ella whispered. She stood up and walked back into Timmy's bedroom. He stood up when she left, he didn't know what to do.