57. good morning

Ella woke up screaming, the first face she saw was Timothée's. He stood in the doorway, a bowl of cereal in his hand, looking just as scared as she was. Ella had a sudden panic when she saw him and then she started to remember everything that had happened the night before and held her hands in her head.

Timmy walked towards her and sat at the end of his bed. He continued to eat his cereal as he knew Ella wanted silent company.

"You cut your hair." She pointed out, his hair was short now and kind of just flopped around him. The night before it was nicely gelled back and the curls were prominent. He looked up and tugged at his hair before shrugging.

"It was getting too long and I needed to cut it for a role anyway." He answered. She just nodded and looked around, he felt slightly disheartened that she hadn't expressed an opinion on it.

"I'm so sorry Timothée" she breathed out but Timmy was just confused. He felt slightly saddened that she hadn't called him Timmy.

"What for?" He asked as he put a spoonful of cereal in his mouth.

"I dragged you into it. I should've just told you to go" she felt herself want to cry again.

"And what would've happened to you? I'm not exactly sure what happened last night but I can take a pretty good guess."

Ella looked at his cereal and realised how hungry she was. Timmy noticed her hungry eyes, assumed it was for the food and handed her his bowl. She went to take it but then saw all the bruises on her hand and snatched it back from his sight. Timmy moved closer to her and held out a spoonful towards her mouth, she stared at it before opening her mouth and allowing him to spoon feed her.

"What happened Elle?" He asked as he spoon fed her another mouthful. Neither of them felt awkward about the motion.

"Milo told this director I would have sex with him so he could have a role" Ella said as she chewed his lucky charms; it was her favourite cereal. Timmy suddenly felt sick to his stomach, he looked down at the bed and tried not to throw up.

"Jesus Christ Ella" Timmy put the cereal down. He wanted to kill whoever had done this but he was trying not to be sick at the moment.

Anger overpowered him, he could've stopped this when Lexie told him about it. He should've gone to her and helped her. He picked up a cushion and threw it on the ground.

"Please calm down" she asked politely. Timmy took in a deep breath and swivelled himself back to her.

"In the past year I have ugly cried only three times. One: when you left Coachella, two: when we broke up and three: when Lexie told me that he had hurt you." Ella didn't know what to do with this information.

"You knew?" She didn't know what to think. She had so many questions like why didn't he say anything and why did Lexie tell him?

"Matt made her tell me." It was all happening at once, there was too much information to take in.

"You couldn't have stopped it T. It was one argument that got out of hand." She held out her hand for him to take. His heart skipped a beat when she called him by his nickname. He sat back on the bed and held her hand.

"If I had come back, I could've convinced you to leave him. Ella, you are so beautiful and kind, you just don't deserve this" His mind was racing and his heart was full of guilt. He had never had emotions like this before.

"No one could've convinced me to leave him after that. I didn't want to just give up on him after one mistake." She confessed, it stung Timmy slightly when she spoke of Milo. He hated him. He stared into her eyes, brought her hand to his lips and kissed it so softly she couldn't even feel it.