46. awards with loving words

Timmy had been keeping the fact that he was presenting the young actors of america special award  to Ella for just over a week now. She had found out she had won a few days prior and had only been told that someone close to her was presenting the award.

Ella looked beautiful in a long emerald dress. It hugged her in all the right places, Timmy couldn't tear his eyes away.

He wore a Gucci chequered suit made for him, it was bold. Ella kept running her hands over the material, it was so soft and smooth. Timmy took in a stifled breath as she ran her hands along his chest.

"I'm so nervous, who do you think is presenting the award?" Ella asked as she put in her diamond earrings, that her father had given her, in the mirror.

"I dunno. When did your dad arrive?" He quickly changed the subject. Ella brushed her hair for the millionth time before Timmy took the brush away from her so she didn't pull out all her hair.

"Last night. He's meeting us there with Lexie. Is your mom coming, with Pauline?" Ella asked.

"Yep. They are meeting your dad before we get there, breathe Ella it's your night." He held her hands to stop them from shaking. He ran his hands from hers up to her jaw before kissing her softly.

"It's not my night." She reminded him but he shook his head.

"It might as well be, you're winning the most prestigious award." He straightened his suit and opened his front door so they could get in the car and go to the show.

When they arrived, all Ella could see was light. It was as if there were the most intense strobe lights going off. She tried to smile as best she could and wave at the odd face that shone through the lights.

Timmy waved at everyone, putting his hand on Ella's back to guide her along the carpet. Robbie had promised that she didn't have to do any interviews beforehand on the carpet but Timmy didn't quite have that privilege. He parted from Ella to talk to some press so Ella went to find her dad and Timmy's family.

"Are you looking forward to presenting the award to Ella Lawrence tonight?" The interviewer asked. Timmy grinned and nodded.

"Yeah, she still doesn't know it's me presenting it so it should be quite a fun surprise." He confessed. The interviewer chuckled and continued to ask questions.

Ella saw Nicole and her dad from across the room and made her way over to them. The minute Nicole saw her, she grinned and seized her in a tight hug. Once she was released, she threw herself to her dad of whom she hadn't seen in a month or so.

"Papa, ça va? how are you?" She asked when they stopped hugging.

"Trés bien, tu es belle ma fille. Oú est Timothée? Very well, you are beautiful my girl. Where is Timothée?" He stared at his daughter, wondering how he created such a being.

"Interviews. Nicole, where is Pauline I thought she was coming?" Ella turned to Nicole as she noticed a missing person.

"She's just gone to get us all drinks with Lexie." She answered. Pauline came back with a tray of drinks on cue. She put it down on one of the high rise tables and everyone took their drink. Ella hugged Pauline hello, they exchanged compliments before going back to their drinks. Lexie popped up only moments later.

"You excited for your award?" Lexie asked, holding a martini and maintaining her elegant persona.

"More nervous, i still don't know who's presenting" Ella looked around to see if she could see anyone that might be there to present for her. She saw familiar faces but no one special.