Chapter 20- Tattoos with Dante

*Author's Note:

Things are getting heated!!!!! This chapter is just a light, fun one, so I hope you enjoy.

Luna POV

"DANTE! HURRY UP!" I yell up the stairs. We are going to get tattoos today, and I'm restless. I woke up early and tried to jog off my nerves, and showered, before I changed into my cute fall outfit. 

Dante strolls down the stairs, casually. Of course, he's not acting like this is a big deal at all. He has tattoos already. I'm getting my first three today. I hope three isn't too much in one day, but at least all of them are small.

We pull up to his friend's tattoo shop, and we walk in. Of course, Dante paid for the whole shop, so I would feel at ease with it just being the artist, Dante, and myself. "Thank you," I whisper leaning up to give him a kiss on the cheek.

Dante's tattoo today is matching one that I am getting. He's getting and capital K with a king's crown over it on his right wrist, and I'm getting Q with a queen's crown over it on my left wrist. Because I mostly sit and stand to his right when we are doing formal business, it'll be cute to have my left wrist up against his right wrist. 

Dante doesn't flinch getting his done, meanwhile, I'm sweating bullets just watching. 'Why the hell did I wear a fur coat and leather pants.'  I regret my outfit choice. The artist is done pretty fast, but it looks absolutely incredible. 

Dante grabs my hand, as the artist starts drawing on me. I left out a huge breath of relief when I realize it doesn't hurt. Dante's holding back laughter. We put our arms together, admiring the art that has been done. (A/N: Imagine there's a capital K under his and a capital Q under hers)

 (A/N: Imagine there's a capital K under his and a capital Q under hers)

A while later, I stand up, amazed at the job the artist had done. He was quick but was accurate, and made the whole experience fun with his upbeat personality. The first tattoo was the phoenix rising from the ashes, as I have personally had to endure myself. I got it on my right ribcage. 

The second one I got cause, as my name being what it is, and being a moonchild, I got the phases of the moon up my spine

The second one I got cause, as my name being what it is, and being a moonchild, I got the phases of the moon up my spine. Plus I just think it's really cute. 

I can tell Dante loves the way the tattoos look on my smooth skin, and I know for a fact, later on he's gonna make me show them off to him, as I lay naked on our bed

We walk to one of Vito and I's favorite cafes for lunch and we pick a table outside on the patio. It's a chilly, but sunny fall day...and I love the cold, so I don't mind. 

"What are we gonna do about Sienna, Dante? She doesn't believe what I told her about him, she just thinks that Vito is being jealous. I told her he's had his eyes on someone for a while, and that we are telling the truth, but she just said I wasn't being supportive and I was being a bad friend."

Dante looks concerned, "Hey, mia regina, you are an amazing friend, and you are supportive of everyone you love. We can warn her all we want, but love is blind, and you don't always see things for what they really are."

"I guess so, I mean at first I was fooled by Ryder because I cared about him...and then with Kaiden..."

"You cared about Kaiden?" Dante tilts his head to the side.

"Don't be jealous of your dead psycho step-brother," I tease before assuring him, "but don't worry baby, I've ALWAYS loved you and JUST you."

Our waitress comes up to take our drink order, but when she looked at me she shyly said, "hey, you come in here a lot...with your friend, the guy always dressed in a black suit..."

"Yes! I thought you looked super familiar. My friend's name is Vito," I say friendly before pointing to Dante, "and this hot man, is my husband, Dante."

She smiles warmly at me, and proceeds to take our order.

When she's walking away, it hits me...."DANTE! THAT'S THE GIRL! I THINK THAT'S THE GIRL THAT VITO LIKES!" I whisper yell to him. 

'She seems sweet and genuine, time to play matchmaker...' I'm already trying to think of a plan.