Chapter 32- Family

*Author's Note:

This chapter has a 5 year time jump, which would make Dante 37 years old and Luna 34 years old if I had stuck to their original age I had planned. But then I decided I wanted them to be younger parents than that, so pretend at this point that Luna is 28 years old, and Dante is 30 years old. Btw, I didn't feel like actually doing all the math, so if the pregnancies and timelines don't add up, just pretend they do, cause I don't feel like adding up all the time and stuff.

*5 Years Later

Luna POV

I stare at the positive pregnancy test in disbelief. 'Oh my god, I'm fucking pregnant AGAIN?!'

Dante has some seriously fertile seed. 

It's been six and a half years since the birth of our first son, Dante King Constantino, the second. Within the next year, we welcomed our second son into the world, Enzo Christian Constantino. Quickly after that, I had our third son, Arsenio Armani Constantino. Two years after that I had our first girl, Caterina King Constantino. 

And now, I'm freaking pregnant again?! Over the past 5 years, I've spent more time pregnant than I have not pregnant. 

"DANTE, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" 

Dante worriedly comes running into the bathroom, his face lighting up as he sees what I'm holding. 

"Are you??!"

"Yes!" I run into his arms. 

The past 5 years have been the normal amount of hectic. Things with the mafia have been extremely successful, and everyone is still incredibly thrilled with Dante as leader. Leila and Vito had gotten married, had a daughter, Emilia, and Leila was 8 months pregnant with their son. Roman and Isabella still had their three children. Stefan, the oldest, and the twins, Rosa and Lorenzo.

There was an occasional issue that Dante had to deal with, but other than that not much has been going on. 

When Dante had told me about killing Aiden and Sienna being pregnant. I wanted to reach out, but she had made her bed, and now she needed to lie in it. I tried to warn her, but she sided with a guy over her family. 

I kiss Dante passionately, so happy and content. We are just one big happy family.

*Author's Note:

Sorry this chapter is so short! I just wanted to update their lives. Next chapter is going to be another time jump, because I want to start things going for the third book. Next chapter might be the last chapter, and then I'll have an epilogue. Don't forget to comment on the last page to choose what person you want each character to look like!