Entry #3

My name is Timothy Wright, otherwise known as Masky. This is the third entry in my analysis of the individual known as Tobias Erin Rogers, aka Ticci Toby.

There was an...altercation this morning between Toby and EJ. I hesitate to call it that for two reasons. The first being it was hardly noticeable and the second, it's quite hard to imagine the two having a dispute. EJ wasn't exactly the warmest person, but you can imagine why someone having an argument with him is odd. Unsettling.

I had woken up a little late, so everyone was halfway through breakfast when I 'graced them with my presence' as quoted from Jeff. When I took a seat at the table, I noticed the way it felt off. Toby, goggles around his neck, was glaring at EJ with a fierceness he used to reserve for me. EJ appeared to do the same, but who could tell? Nobody else seemed to take notice.

I finished my food quickly, but lingered when the others, excluding Toby, began to dissipate. Jeff was the last to leave, giving me a look like he was wishing me every ounce of luck he could. Toby looked at me when I nudged my foot against his and asked what was wrong. It took a few minutes of waiting and watching him think it over in his head. In the end, he told me he'd had a disagreement over personal issues with EJ.

I knew better than to ask, but I still wanted to. When he didn't give up anything else, I cleaned our plates and let him know I was going to being working in my room today and he would have to be quiet if he entered. He'd laughed at that, albeit weakly, and I went upstairs feeling accomplished.

I wasn't working, but Toby rarely entered my room when I gave him that warning. I guess it was part of our understanding. Either way, I needed to continue my analysis. Not only on him, mind you. That would warrant a possible obsession. I first wrote another entry on Sally. I spent time with her the day before and, well, I needed to update it. You can imagine the odd things a younger girl can get up to that surprise others.

I find Toby to have become somewhat of a constant in my life now, despite the oddities we've been experiencing between us. He's continued his avoidance of looking at me unless directly speaking to me with nobody else in attendance. Even then, it's still quite obvious he's trying not to.

I mentioned it to Jack, the eyeless one, yesterday morning and he confirmed that he'd said something about my unease at being watched to Toby out of concern for our friendship and promptly apologized. I accepted and moved on, attempting to find a proper time to discuss the confusion with Toby in order to let him relax around me again.

However, that doesn't seem to be an option yet. I suppose it's enough for now just knowing why we're acting weird around each other. As for now, I will update my progress again when the need arises.

~~~~~

Hello again! Welcome to a very short, but close to my heart chapter. I'm very pleased by your comments and, honestly, I'm quite moved by the feedback wether in comments or messages. You're lifting up my spirits and motivating me. Thank you so much!