Entry #15.5

Strongly recommend listening to David Near Ticci Toby Patient Interview 1-3 and Jeff The Killer Patient Interview 1. I based this off of them. Enjoy, you'll like it more with the tapes playing with it.

~~~~~~~

The tapes are labeled 1-4, the new one is a different color, yet is labeled #1. I'm going to listen to them in order, because otherwise we're in anarchy, and see what I can gather from each separately, then together.

The first one appears to be a tape from Jeff's interviews from his stay at the asylum, the second tape of however many this doctor recorded. Apparently he threatened the doctor in a previous one, and believes his whole family was weak.

Jeff is no different in these tapes than he is today. He hasn't changed.

Jeff mentions his actions being the first step. What plan he refers to, I don't understand it.

He mentions Toby, says the doctor wants to know what is wrong with Toby, and Sally. I wasn't aware she was in the same place as them. She's never mentioned it, and neither have they.

Jeff talks and talks, acting as if he knows things. He speaks like he knows we weren't going to just let Toby stay in there. Jeff's escape wasn't planned, nor was Sally now that I know she was there too, but he obviously intended to get out at the same time.

How did he know? Toby couldn't have told him, or maybe he did?

The doctor points out Jeff's supposed ignorance, but he was obviously wrong.

They did shock therapy? That's disappointing. I hoped for more creativity.

Before I move to the next tape, I've written down the doctors name and the date and time for this tape. I want to attempt making a timeline for all of this.

I don't know really what I expected from these tapes, from anything, but I don't think it was this.

Brian is awake now, and he's looking through the books for anything to do with the doctor and his work at my request. If he's still alive, I might have a private job to attend to.

I'm starting the next tape, setting it into the library's built in tape player.

This one is about Toby, and is the first interview. It's set a week after the tape I just played from Jeff.

He lists off a few disorders, nothing new, and describes how Toby blames Slender for everything. "The Devil Made Me Do It?" Ha, that's too accurate.

I now have suspicions that this doctor may be an idiot. He's suspicious of Toby's case, saying it eats at him, and that makes him smart. But, if he went after Slender, he truly is an idiot.

Toby's voice fills my ears. He speaks...differently. Softer, more resigned to where he is. My chest feels tight.

The doctor sounded annoyed.

Toby sounds hopeful. This must have been right before Slender really made him submit to everything. But, now he talks about his father. Talks about how it left his mark on him.

He reacts violently to being called Mr. Rogers, and my jaw aches in remembrance.

His mother. "Guilt by association?" He never talks about his mother.

Now, he talks about Lyra. He's told me a lot about her, including what he's told the doctor. The nightmares, the accident.

Toby's breathing picks up as the Slender Man is mentioned, and denies his existence.

I feel corrected as the doctor points out his fear of him, and I know as he demands information that he is truly an idiot. Toby warns him, pleads for him to let it go, but the doctor refuses.

I was stuck sitting there for a moment until Brian returned with a few books. He's reading through them now, and I'm beginning the next tape.

The last one is also Toby's. It's clear to me now that the doctor is being affected.

Toby is brought it, and he's spouting off about Slender's approach. It's...I don't know what it makes me feel. This one is dated for the night he was taken, and he knows it was going to happen.

He tries to reason with the doctor, but his warnings are ignored.

Toby details his premonition, the one we all made come true. I remember it like it was yesterday, having to murder them.

The doctor isn't wrong in being suspicious, but it got him killed.

Isolation. They locked him into isolation for it. He tried to save them, and they locked him away and medicated him. No wonder he dislikes it now.

I hope Toby doesn't blame himself, but I can hear it in the final seconds of his tape. He knew it would be horribly, and he couldn't stop it. I shouldn't have listened to the tapes.

Brian has located the doctor's information, and has confirmed his death. I hope he's rotting in Hell.