Entry #10.5

So, I'm not sure how to start this one.

I've never really done this before and, frankly, it's kind of dumb.

Toby, the kid who follows us around as our kind of leader, is actually pretty okay. He's not malicious and he can crack a funny joke every once in a while. He's serious when it comes to staying in line, which keeps us all pretty safe on missions.

But, Toby with Tim? I don't know how to feel about it.

Also, hi Tim. When you read this, you're probably going to be confused as all hell. If you think I didn't know where you hid this thing, I'll be very offended.

Anyway, back to my riveting commentary.

Tim and Toby. Toby and Tim. God, Tobias and Timothy.

What have I gotten myself into? I just wanted to make nature documentaries. I did not sign up for marriage counselor.

Okay, now that I'm reading this sad and somewhat complicated declaration of love to Toby, I can see their relationship. At least now I won a bet. Kate was convinced Toby and Tim were doing more than just sleeping the past few days, but I know Tim is classier than that. And no, that's not an invitation for you to be nasty just because I pointed out that you're the opposite.

Honestly, Toby could do worse.

They're so obvious around the house. Newsflash, those masks do nothing when you're practically undressing the other with your eyes. Seriously, Tim. It's getting weird.

I swear to God, if you throw the notebook at him and solve your issues like that, I'm going to bury you alive.

Also, I'm stealing your pen. It's blue and it's mine now.

- Brian ;)

~~~~~

Added on request and also to announce another Ticcimask story on my profile called Blume <3