11

It's lunch time and we, girls, hang out again in the garden. We're having a picnic, sharing and our foods while sitted on a picnic blanket.

Chocho was telling a story about her encountered with a handsome guy, we were laughing so hard of the ending, Chocho laughed too.

But after that, the attention suddenly went to mine, "You, Sarada, do you like Boruto?"

"No."

"Oh, just admit it! Just for us, girls. We won't tell anyone," Chocho winked.

"No."

"You really don't want to admit it, huh? Wanna play 'fast talk'?"

"What's that?" I'm not really fond of playing any games.

"It's easy, you'll just pick between two choices of what will I say, quickly."

"Okay?"

"Ok, let's start!" Chocho said with a clap.

"Tea or Coffee?"

"What?"

"Just choose between the two, c'mon!"

"Tea."

"Vanilla or Chocolate?"

"Vanilla."

"Tomato or Strawberry?"

"Strawberry."

"Eyes or Nose?"

"Eyes."

"Cool or Smart?"

"Co -- smart."

"Handsome or cute?"

"Cute?"

"Letters or Flowers?"

"Both."

"Books or Movies?"

"Books."

"Boat or Swim?"

"Boat."

"Bolt or Snake?"

"Bolt."

"Boruto or Mitsuki?"

"Boruto---WAIT WHAT!?"

"We got ya'!" Chocho yelled and they all laughed at me. "Wasabi, you recorded it, right?" Chocho asked and Wasabi nodded.

Jeez, are they pursuing me to like Boruto? I really don't like him, seriously.

The whole day of class, Boruto just slept and I didn't even talked to him, even once.

The girls, they are all staring at me with an assuming smile. Oh -.- they said they won't tell but others can see the girls faces teasing me with Boruto.

Hayst.

After class, Sumire walked with me. We were walking silently and I can feel the awkwardness surrounding us.

"Sumi--"

"Sarada-chan," I was cut off when she said my name.

"Hm? What is it?"

"D-do you really like B-boruto?" Sumire asked lowering down her head.

"What? Wha-- err-- no!" I suddenly feel so tensed denying and waving my hand like what my mom always do.

"Oh, then... please don't get mad at me if I like him too," and then she turn her head to me and gave a smile, "I don't want to end our friendship because of a guy." She added.