17

SARADA's POV

A week passed by without going outside the house. I've been cleaning and reading books for repeated days. 

Mom went to her work in the hospital. And Dad already set a foot outside the village for another dangerous journey. 

For a week, I've already finished reading many books, and this is the last one... Remember Me.

I'm reading this while listening to my favorite classical music; Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata.

Suddenly, my phone vibrates as a signal of message coming from... Chocho?

*****

Gorgeous Chub:
Hey, Sarada.
Let's go camping!
(´∀`)♡

Gorgeous Chub:
Saaaraaadaaaa~
(๑ơ ₃ ơ)♥

Gorgeous Chub:
( TДT)

Sarada:
Where?

Gorgeous Chub:
Outside the village!
Of course!
(っ´▽')っ

Sarada:
But it's too
dangerous.

Gorgeous Chub:
Don't worry! I've got
bunch of weirdos
with me! (*´∇`*)

Sarada:
Bunch of what??

Gorgeous Chub:
Do you want me to
bring the whole class
just to let you come
with us??  (´ε` )♡

Sarada:
No. I mean, we
might get into
trouble. 

Gorgeous Chub:
Well, Boruto and
Mitsuki are coming
with us. It'll be safe
and fun. (๑و•̀ω•́)و

Sarada:
Okay, I'll go.

Gorgeous Chub:
Fantastic! Now pack
your things, we'll get
going in 3 hours.
~\(≧▽≦)/~

Sarada:
Wth!?

Gorgeous Chub:
Hurry!!
♪☆\(^0^\) ♪(/^-^)/☆

*****

I immediately called Mom to ask for permission, glad she agreed without hesitation.

So I packed my important things and prepared myself. 

Chocho really wants to go camping outside the village when we were kids. Maybe I should give her a chance to do what she wants this time. 

I wore blush red t-shirt, Under Armour leggings and rubber shoes. Simply as that. 

After some hours, I heard 3 loud knocks on our door and so I opened it. 

"W-why are you here?" I panicked.

He observed me from head to toe before he answer. How rude. "Chocho asked me to come with you."

"Where are they?" I asked and put my bag on my shoulder. 

But he stole it and put it on him, "I'll carry it."

"Fine, where are they?" I asked again for the 2nd time.

I let him carry my bag because I'm not in my mood to argue with him again. I don't care if he'll do what he wants. I just want to be in peace.

"They're waiting at the village gate." he answered and I nodded.