19

"Sarada."

"Sarada!"

"SARADA!"

I woke up in shock as I heard someone's calling my name.

Sumire and Chocho were already awake? They're not in the tent. Jeez, those two, they just left without arranging their stuffs properly.

I peeked in the boys' tent to see if they were still sleeping but they're gone too. 

Where the heck are they? Leaving me alone in this scary place, seriously. 

ARRGGHH!!

I was about to go somewhere but I saw Sumire rushing towards me. "Sarada!" she called my name and catch her breath as she stop.

"Sumire, where are the others?"

"They went out finding Boruto and Mitsuki."

"What? Why?"

"Inojin and Shikadai suddenly woke up as they heard some loud shots of gun. Then, they also found out Mitsuki and Boruto were already gone so they woke us up for a help to find them both." she explained controlling her emotions. 

Ohmygosh. "I'll go find them." I said and ran away, leaving her calling my name. 

"Sarada! Stop! Don't go anywhere alone! Please!" I heard her said those words but I didn't bother to follow them. 

I ran as faster as I could, finding Boruto and Mitsuki with my blurry eyes. My spectacles were nowhere to be found. 

The sun was rising already!!

I slowly followed the sight of the sun, until I saw a figure of a man staring blankly at the sky. 

It was Boruto!! Glad, he was fine. 

"Boruto." I called his name in a calm voice and went near him.

He looked at me, "Oh Sarada, you're awake." he said with a calm smile. 

"Why are you here? Everyone's worried." I said and leaned myself on the fence of the cliff. 

"Are they? My apology. I woke up early so I went here to watch the sunrise." he said staring happily at the sky. 

I've never seen his face so peaceful like this... Except when he was sleeping.

He always looked rude and arrogant to me. Seeing his smug smiles everyday are worsening my mood. 

But there's time I miss how he annoyingly ruin every single day of my life, ever since we met. 

"Sarada," he called me. "This is my first time watching such a beautiful sunrise with..." he stop.

"With?" I asked and tilted my head.

"...with the person I care the most." he said covering his mouth with the back of his hand. 

His eyes weren't focusing on something, he's clearly avoiding to look at me. And he's also blushing...?

'...with the person I care the most.' ?

I suddenly feel dumb of what he said. "What do you mean?" I asked with a sour smile. 

This is getting awkward, what is he trying to say? Can't he just direct it to the point?

"Sarada," he leaned forward holding my hand and the other one supporting my back.

Wh-what!? Wh-what the heck is he t-trying to do!?