21

Weeks passed by and today we're going to visit Mama's parents... with Papa for the first time.

"Sarada," Papa called me while sipping his tea. "Are you with Boruto?"

"Huh?" What? I suddenly become deaf, what the...

"Are you dating Boruto?" he darted his look to me.

Huh? D-dating?

"Well.." how should I say this? 

"Well? You'd better stay away from him."

"Why?"

"Friends are enough, Sarada. But dating? You're too young for that."

W-w-what!?!

"Dear," Mama joined our conversation, "Let her."

"Why would I? Our daughter is still young, I won't let her date until she graduate college."

"It's Boruto, don't you trust your own student?"

"Yes, I trust him. I trust them both. But..."

"But..?" Mama was trying to tease Papa. 

"Hays! Fine, fine. Do whatever you want, Sarada. Just be safe." he said and took a sip on his tea.

"I will, Papa." I said.

"By the way, Karin already delivered your new eyeglasses. It will arrive soon."

*****

We are heading to my Grandparent's place which is located outside the Village. They moved in to a city right after he left. 

Yeah, I remember. 

But I don't want to remember that day, it's still a pain in my chest. There's still a feeling of a single thorn left in my chest whenever I try to recall those memories. 

"Sarada..."

We're in a Bullet Train where each person inside minds their own businesses. I'm getting bored. I can't read a book here, I might vomit and that's gross.

"Sarada..."

Oh?

"Yes?"

"I heard you went outside the village weeks earlier. How is it?" Papa asked while looking at the view.

"It was f-fun..." I said while smiling bitterly.

"Really?" Papa asked, completely staring at me, trying to read my eyes so I look away.

"Y-yeah..." I don't want to make Mama and Papa worried about me so I'm trying to not say any word to them of what happened to me weeks earlier.

"Be careful," he said while crossing his arms and then he closed his eyes. 

"Excuse me, I need to go to the washroom."

"Go on, dear." Mama said with a smile so I excuse myself and went to the washroom. 

I washed my hands and took a glance of my face, I don't feel good. I've been thinking and spacing out a lot for this few weeks and it made me not sleep properly.

I've been wondering 'what if I didn't?'.

I sighed and went out of the washroom in shock as I saw Mitsuki also went out of the washing room in front of me. 

He was in a serious face before he saw me and waved his hand at me with a genuine smile. 

"It's been a while, Sarada!" he greeted me. "How are you?"