13

As the we arrived in our destination, we walked around the forest until we saw an abandoned building.

"This is where I last saw the man named -- "

*BANG!

I panic as we heard a loud gunshot from the inside, and it terrifies me as how I think Boruto was there. I can't help but to run towards the entrance.

"Sarada!" Mitsuki followed me.

As I went inside, two men welcomed with their long guns pointed on me. To my surprise, Mitsuki blocked them, protecting me.

He held my wrist and kicked the long gun; what the other guy was holding and shot them on their leg  to avoid moving.

He took the other gun and lend it to me. "Here," he said.

"What am I gonna do with that?" I asked him disgustingly staring at the gun he was lending me.

"Your weapon," he answered.

I shook my head, "No! I wouldn't dare to hold that thing! Just hold it yourself."

He drop the other gun and grab my wrist, running away with him.

*BANG!

My heart skipped a beat as I heard another gunshot for the second time, I wonder where does it come from?

We were running around the huge abandoned building and went to the third floor.

Where the heck are you, Boruto?

*BANG!

Arrgghh!! It's making my heart aches.

After running for some minutes, at last I finally saw him.

He was holding a gun, pointing it to a guy with the same height as him; who's also pointing his gun to Boruto.

Are they going to kill each other?

"Do -- " he couldn't continue his words as he saw me on his side. "Sarada!?"

*BANG!

O_O

"BORUTO!!"

*BANG!

The guy shot Boruto on his arm and Mitsuki did it also to the guy. What the heck is happening here? Are they really trying to kill each other?

My eyes can't accept what I saw. Why does Boruto have to be so protective? Why do he need to hold a gun to protect?

I ended up running towards him and he kneeled down, holding his left arm.

"Boruto!" I called him and sat in front of him. "It's bleeding!"

"W-what the heck are you doing here?" He asked while suffering from the pain of his arm.

But I just ignored his question and bring out my first aid kit, "You're hurt."

Mitsuki ran towards us and helped me remove the bullet from his arm. I learned it from my Mom as I saw what she simply did it to my Dad.

I can clearly see how he got hurt from his eyes but he just sat quietly, watching me clean his wound.

"Why did you brought Sarada here?" Boruto asked Mitsuki.

"She begged me to." Mitsuki answered.

I... I didn't argh!!!

"But you know how dangerous this place, Mitsuki."