24

SASUKE's POV

"You know dear, last time I saw our daughter with a dark aura."

"Hn?"

"But not just a gloomy face like others. She was smiling, and it scared me."

"Tell me about it."

"I heard she really hates the villian of her favorite movie. She was darting her glare at the TV, and when the villian mentioned something like 'kill' or 'death', she suddenly smiled."

"Well, she is our child after all."

"But it was scarier than yours. Wait until you see."

So that's what she was saying before. There were dark and red aura surrounding her.

Sarada...

*****

3rd PERSON's POV

In a split of second, Sarada was able to take down few of them with a knife she took from one of the enemy. 

Everyone was in shock of how she did that in a flash, including her father and Boruto. 

Sarada was burning. She was in range. Her anger was taking upon her. 

Recovered in shock, Boruto proudly smirked and took down a lot of enemy with his rifle. 

They all took down the enemy surrounding them.

Except one, "Let us all die here!" the guy named Shiki shouted with a grenade on his hand. 

"Shiki! Don't—"

"What, Sarada? Can you stop me? Hell no—"

"Then do it, pull the pin off. Let the grenade explode." Sarada unbelievably said.

"Sarada..." Boruto was trying to catch her attention but it didn't work.

"Amazing. You've got the guts to talk, huh?"

"What are you saying?" Boruto asked. "Can't you just admit that you are afraid to die?"

They are trying to piss him off. 

"I AM NOT AFRAID TO DIE!" Shiki shouted and finally pulled of the pin. 

He smiled with a thought that the grenade will explode very soon. But his smile faded as Sasuke kicked the grenade upward. 

Like a flash, Sarada fiercely gave him a downward kick with a straight leg. And the same time as the grenade exploded in the sky.

"A... An axe kick?" Boruto whispered in shock. 

"I didn't know Sarada learned taekwondo." Mitsuki commented. 

"Sara—"

Boruto was about to call her but he was cut off as he ran towards Sarada who was about to unconsciously fall on the ground.

"Mr. Sasuke," Boruto called him while carrying Sarada, "You didn't tell me anything about this." he added.

Sasuke didn't said a word and walked out the park, leading them to their house.

"Well I guess, it runs in their blood." Mitsuki whispered while carrying their unconscious target.

"What do you mean?"

Mitsuki didn't bother to answer his question, leaving him curious with a meaningful wink. 

*****