# 7: New Students?

Shu's POV

Math went by without a flaw, nobody found out our secret.  Luckily the teacher didn't pick on me or Valt, if he did there would probably be a problem.  But next is science, and today we have a lab.  Luckily are science teacher lets us choose are lab partners, but that might fail as Rantaro is in that class.  He and Valt are always lab partners so I somehow have to convince Rantaro to not be partners with Valt for today.  I look up from the ground to see that I walked myself to our science classroom, Valt is holding open the door for me.  Not wanting to make him wait any longer I rush into the classroom and take my seat.  But then Valt walks up to me, and then I remember we switched bodies, so I head over to his seat, as he occupies my seat.

In the span of the next three minutes, everybody files into the classroom, the teacher included.  She takes her seat, and waits for the bell to rings, she then quiets us all down.  "Attention class, we have two new students today joining us, please be nice to them.  They are younger then you guys, but that's just because their 4th-grade teacher felt they need more of a challenge.  Ok, you can come in."  The new students walk in and it is-

No One's POV

The new students walk in and stand right next to the teacher, they are actually pretty tall, for only being 4th graders.  They look to be twins, the boy had short dark silver hair and silver eyebrows.  He had on a pair of black glasses, that framed his upward slanting purple eyes.  Right under his left eye was a mole, almost unnoticeable, by the way, his glasses were blocking them.  On his left cheek was a small scar, and his left ear had an earring.  He was wearing a black dress shirt, it was unbuttoned enough to see that he was wearing a teal shirt underneath.  His dress shirt was tucked into a pair of black pants, and he had on a pair of white and black tennis shoes.  He had a briefcase bag, for his backpack.

The girl sort of looked like the boy, they had the same eye, hair, and skin color.  Although the girl's eyes did slant up more, and where more squinted shaped.  She had a red rose clip in her hair, which was done into some braids.  She was wearing pink flower earrings on both ears, and a black choker around her neck.  She had on a pink hoodie, with dark pink accents.  She was wearing a dark blue skirt that went to her knees, and black converse.

"Can you two come up to the front and write your names on the whiteboard?"  The science teacher asks the new students.  The boy goes first and writes his name on the board when he's done he steps away, and it reads "Charlie Iva".  Then the girl goes up and writes her name on the board, "Alva Iva".  That confirmed everyone's suspicion that they where twins.  "Charlie, you can sit by Valt, Valt raise your hand."  Valt raises his hand up, and Charlie heads that way.  "And Alva you can sit next to Ichiro, Ichiro please raise your hand."  Alva headed over to Ichiro and took a seat next to him.  

Word Count: 556

Yes I know it's short, I'm sorry!  It's just- just that writer's block sucks.

Charlie:

Alva:

Headcanon:

Headcanon:

Charlie is the older twin.