#25: Should We Tell Them?

Go check the end of the December one shot, to know where I've been, these past two weeks.

Valt's POV

I'm standing in front of my house, usually, I would just walk just in.  But today I have to wait until someone comes and answer the doorbell.  The door opens up to my dad.

"Hi, d-,". I wasn't able to finish my sentence, due to Shu putting his hand over my mouth.

"Hello, SHU!  I see you got my phone, well why don't you come upstairs and get your phone."  Shu tells me as he starts to pull me towards my room. As soon as we're in he pushes me against my closed bedroom door. "What do you think you're doing? Are you trying to blow our cover?" Shu yelled in my face.

"I'm just saying hi to my dad," I tell him, hoping he will get out of my face.

"Have you taken a look at yourself? You don't look like his son." He tells me.

"But I am," I argue back with him.

"But he doesn't know that...". He starts.

"Not yet." I interrupt him.

"What do you mean not yet?" He asks me.

"Based on your reaction you won't like my plan," I state as Shu let's go of me.

"What is your plan?" Shu questions as he watches me go sit down on my bed.

"We should just tell them what happened," I state as I look at Shu.

"Are you crazy? How would they react to you telling them, 'Hi mom, hi dad! Me and Shu switched bodies and we don't know how to switch back.' How would they react to that huh?" Shu questions as he walks towards me before he even got close to me my bedroom door flew open.

"You guys swapped bodies?" Both Toko and Nika yell out at the same time.

"Eh, you were listening the whole time?"  I asked the twins wondering how long they were by the door.

"Not long, we just heard 'Me and Shu switched bodies and we don't know how to switch back.'."  Nika explains to me and Shu.

"I thought I told you guys to stop eavesdropping,"  I tell the two as I start to push them out of my room.

"We couldn't help it, brother.  Your door was closed, and you never close your door.  We wanted to see what is going on."  Toko says as I push him and Nika out the door.  They then walked away, I went back to my bed and sat down on it.

Me and Shu sat in silence for a while.  Then out of nowhere, I hear my mom yell,  "Valt Aoi, did you swap bodies with Shu?"  I look at Shu and see that he is glaring at me.

"Why are you glaring at me?  I'm not the one who told her."  I tell him, as I walk out of the room going to explain what happened to my mom.

"Yeah, but you were going to t..." Shu starts but stops after he notices I'm not even around to hear what he is saying.

"Hey where yo..."  I should probably stop cutting off Shu.

"Why are we not suppose to tell anyone we swapped bodies?"  I ask him, not knowing the answer either.

"Uh, I'm not sure, I don't really remember why,"  Shu says while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Then I guess there is no problem in telling right?"  I ask as I get closer to the kitchen.

"Yeah, I guess so,"  Shu says as we walk into the kitchen where my mom is situated.

"Valt, what are Nika and Toko talking about?  Switching bodies?  You in Shu's body, Shu in your body.  Seriously what is going on."  My mom asks both me and Shu, looking up from the bread she is rolling.