#27: Let's get a Pizza

Shu's POV

I've basically given up on what to do with Valt. I mean what's there to do with Valt anyways. He obviously can't act like me, seeing as we have two different personalities. I really don't even know how we became friends in the first place. But I'm glad I became friends with Valt.

"Hey Shu,". Valt starts up again, for the 200th time. "How does this sound? 'Hey mom, how was your trip? How have you-.'"

"Okay, that's enough Valt." I cut Valt off before he can finish his sentence. It seems like I don't care for the effort he's putting into this. But I really do care, its just that I'm annoyed with hearing the same line over and over again. "I mean, that was pretty good, but I think we should just tell her."

"Wait why?" Valt exclaims as he scoots over to sit right next to me on the couch.

"Well, she's going to find out eventually." I know my mom very well, just like how she knows me very well. "She's going to notice something off about you, and then question you. And trust me Valt you don't want my mom questioning you."

"But Shu-" Valt starts before I cut him off.

"Let's just tell her Valt," I say straight forward.

"Fine," Valt says with a little pout on his face.

*Rumble*

I look towards Valt, seeing a sheepish grin on my face.

"Are you hungry?"

"Uh yeah, I didn't have, lunch," Valt says rubbing the back of my neck.

"How about we order a pizza?" I ask Valt. I don't mind cooking...when I'm in my body. But it's tiring cooking in Valt's body, he's so short that I'm barely able to look at what I'm cooking. I should try drinking some more milk for him, maybe it will help him grow.

"Yeah! That sounds good."

Unknown POV

I can't believe I keep losing. How hard is it to win! Everyone else makes it seem so easy. But when I try I just can't seem to win.

*Knock*

"Young master?" The annoying servant, my father hired to watch after me, called out behind the closed locked door. "I have your lunch."

"Just leave it by the door."  I tell the maid. I've went through about seven maids this year. I'm surprised about how long this one stayed, they usually quit after a week. Father probably payed this maid a lot to stay.

"But young master, I have strict instructions from your father to give to you." I sigh, and walk over to the wooden door, that blocks me from every other person in the house.

Unlocking it, I slowly open it to see the maid standing outside my door with a plate of steaming food. The maid is rather on the short side, wearing the standard maids outfit. She has long curly ginger hair pulled back in a lose ponytail. Her big blue eyes staring at me, with a big smile on her freckled face. "Here you go young master."

"Your in uniform violation." I straight up tell the maid.

"Young master, I don't understand? What is-". I cut the maid off straight up telling her what's wrong.

"Your hair is supposed to be in a bun." I tell her grabbing the plate of food roughly from her hands. Its a plate of pasta, with garlic bread on the side.

"I will fix it right now young master." The maid spits out, bowing down. Tired with her, I slam the door right in her face.

Everybody in this house drives me insane. I should just leave. I blow a piece of white hair out of my face. I head to my desk and set the plate down, its not like I'm going to eat it anyway. Well not when I'm losing anyway.