Ummm....Mori?

A/N: My life has been super busy, I've been transitioning to a new job. So sorry! This is purely a filler chapter that a friend of mine gave me the idea for, until I can figure out my next chapter. Enjoy!

*Kyoya POV*

My phone buzzed.

'Men! (and ladies) Mori-Senpai is going in to get his wisdom teeth removed and Hani-Senpai wants us to help him when he gets done!!'

I shook my head at Tamaki and I sighed as my phone buzzed again. I smiled, though, when I saw who it was from.

'Why exactly do we all need to be there? Are you going to go?' -Akira

I quickly replied, 'Tamaki sees us as a family. I suppose this is his idea of supporting Mori-Senpai. I gather we won't hear the end of it if we don't show up to "support our family."'

'No, that makes sense. Haha, that's Tamaki for you. I'll meet you and the rest of the club at the surgeon's office before Mori-senpai's procedure.'

*Twins' POV*

"Hikaru, wake up. Boss wants us to visit Mori-Senpai at the dentist or something." Kaoru mumbled after responding to Tamaki's message.

"Alright..."

*Akira's POV*

We sat in the waiting room for Mori and Hani to come out from the operating room.

"....my favrit cusin..." Is that Mori-Senpai?

Mori and Hani-Senpai rounded the corner with a nurse that was helping support Mori.

We were expecting Mori to be off, but we were surprised by how much he was affected by the anesthesia. He was talking to the nurse like he had known her for his whole life, plus some. This should be fun.

"Hey...gyzz," Mori struggled against the gauze in his mouth, "Thanksh for coming, I really appreshate you gyzz."

"Hey, Mori-senpai. Are you sure you're feeling okay?" Haruhi held out a hand as he swayed a little bit.

"I'm fine, jusht a little tired. I don't undershtand why youreall looking at me like I'm dying, I really am fine. Fit aszz a fiddle, really, if you want me to deshcribe for you." Ummmm.....Mori?

It seemed as though Mori was still quite drugged. I hadn't seen someone react that strongly since my uncle had surgery on his back. That was exciting; he was ever so energetic, but we had to keep telling him to stay in bed or he would hurt himself worse.

As we continued home, Mori continued to chat with us. I guess to anyone who didn't know him, they would think he sounded just a little slurred, but a normal speaker other than that. However, to the rest of us, this was farther from who Mori was than we had ever seen. He spoke more sentences in that one day than I had heard him speak in the entire time I've known him so far.

He leaned toward me and beckoned me closer as Hani, the Twins, and I helped Mori into the house and onto the couch in his front sitting room.

"Akira, I've noticed that Kyoya seemsh quite fond of you," Mori continued, "and you alwaysh seem to be near each other more than you're around us."

"We've noticed the same thing." Hikaru started. Of course they would 'happen to overhear' what Mori said.

"We've been meaning to ask you Akira, about your little crush." Kaoru finished and the two of them smirked mischievously at me.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," I huffed, "Feel better Mori-senpai."

I made quick strides across the room and out the door at that point. I made a point to sit in the farthest seat from a certain Ootori boy as I slid back in the vehicle, so that the twins would have nothing on me the rest of the way back to the surgeon's office where I had left my car.

A/N: Welp, hope that was fun. Plus, TWO authors' notes! How fun is that? Anywhoo, like I said up at the top, this is a fun filler chapter. And I will continue to work hard on the next chapter as much as I can around my new job. Thanks for all you readers that have stuck with me. Stay tuned!! xoxo