The...Zuka Club?

HARUHI POV:

"Really? All the afternoon classes have been canceled?" I asked.

"You mean no one told you?" One of the girls sounded surprised.

Another girl explained, "It's going to be crazy around here for the next two days. Ouran is hosting an exposition for the cultural clubs."

The first girl spoke in agreement, "Drama and choral clubs from other schools have been invited."

Other schools? I wonder if anyone from Akira's old school is coming?

I heard the twins conversing with Renge across the room saying something about the 'commoner's coffee.'

Just after that, I caught the end of the twins' conversation, "So, it's basically just like coffee, but not as robust."

Hikaru continued, "And yet, it's strangely satisfying."

"Which reminds me," Kaoru thought out loud. "We just ran out of it didn't we?"

They spoke together, "Go buy us some more, Haruhi."

"Why do I have to get it?" I asked, irritated.

"Because you're the only commoner. No one else knows where to buy it." Hikaru explained.

"We've been serving it to our guests lately, and besides, it's part of your job." Kaoru agreed.

"But the cultural club exposition starts soon." I protested.

"Yeah, but it's not mandatory. So if you're not interested, you don't have to go." Hikaru said as he dragged me out the door.

"And with that being said," Kaoru started.

"Be careful out there." And with that, they pushed me out of the music room and shut the door.

"Darn rich people. I hate them." I muttered as I went to go get the instant coffee.

AKIRA POV:
I was running late, really late. The teacher held me back to talk to me about how well I did on the last paper. That's usually fine, except that he got distracted and that started rambling on and on about something else I didn't really care about and I ended up stuck there for about 30 minutes.

As I approached the music room, I could hear a lot of noise coming from the other side. What the heck?

I walked in and saw three very vibrantly dressed girls and Hikaru and Kaoru laughing their heads off. I turned to the girls only to realize that I recognized two of them from my days at Lobelia. They turned toward me, and I saw recognition flash across their faces.

Suzuran spoke, "Akira? What are you doing here?"

"I transferred here at the beginning of the school year. It seems as though it has been longer than that though, doesn't it?"

"Wait a minute. How do you know these people Akira?" Hikaru interrogated me.

"I-"

Benibara interrupted me, "She was a member of our very own Zuka Club, of course."

"She..? The...Zuka... Club?" The rest of the club questioned.

Suddenly, a movie screen almost literally appeared over their heads. On it played an image of myself as I sang, "Lobeliaaaa!"

I waved my hands back and forth, destroying the image.

"Guys, I was just the pianist," I explained while shaking my head.

"Ooooooh." They said, all nodding as if that made perfect sense.

"Just the pianist?" The third girl spoke.