Plantkin, alienkin, zombiekin, etc.

Q - Do you believe in things such as plantetkin, alienkin, and like me, zombiekin? I am a psychological therian and I believe the human mind can form bonds with thing from the past and future, and my zombie is from the future. is this plausibel to you?

---

A - I definitely believe that plantkin are possible. Plants are living things. There is scientific evidence about how plants communicate with each other in a way, and I know of a couple plantkin who have been in the community for quite some time. Wereplant is a term that was being used in Alt.horror.werewolves in the early 1990's. We've also had other terms used such as greenkin and phytanthrope.

I think there is a large universe out there, and there is a good possibility of life on other planets and places. I think alienkin is a possibility. I think Therianthropy and Otherkinity is an exploration or all these different possibilities and that's perfectly okay to be outside the norm of what we consider a normal human identity. Nothing has been proven or disproved about what we believe at this point. However, it is important to remember that we are still physically human in this life.

Our beliefs should not be used as escapism or to try to avoid functioning in human society. People such as intelligent aliens, and divinekin and angels and demons should not use that belief to be superior or act greater than everyone else because we are still human.

The concept of identifying as a zombie because that's your future self does honestly seem a little strange to me. And here's why. Usually the concept of a future self is one that's transcendent or a higher self. Sometimes people believe that they can connect to this higher self who is more like a Guardian to have some insight on how to improve their current life.

There's not really much detail about your hypothesis for being a zombie in the future. Just remember that to identify as Otherkin you actually need to have something that's affecting your current experiences in this current life. Other than that, I don't think any of us should be throwing stones in a glass house because all of us have unique beliefs and unique experiences that pertain to Therianthropy and Otherkinity.