Distance

im sorry i havent uploded . BUT IM BACK . YEEE .

i was a on a vacayy . btw x ,its vacation .

anyways , BACK TO THE STORY . ↓↓↓↓

---

hanna's pov

" babe , can you get 3 of my snapbacks over there?" austin said pointing over to his nightstand . i got his red & green one , black & white , & the truckfit one .

i wore the " OBEY " one , and ran over to him and shuffled his hair .

" its perfect " i laughed while he stuffed his snapbacks in his suitcase

he turned around and leaned it , not kissing me but we were like 1 cm apart . i can smell the mint gum he's chewing .

" ill miss you " he said .

" ill miss you too . ill be waiting" i laughed .

as much as i laughed , all i want to do is not let him leave , a month . a month without his laughter is my house , without his minty breath , without him scaring me from behind , and lastly ... without half of me .

-----

6 hours later

we were on our way to the airport .. it scares me . this moment was exactly like the one when he left me for miami . and now hes leaving out of the states . to another country .

he held onto my hands , i looked at him and he just smiled . and i can tell , he was as worry as me . we sat in the waiting area , and all my worries started to build up , my tears , and everything .

" JAPAN 504 PLANE IS GOIN ABOARD NOW . "

" goodbye for now baby " he whsipered in my ears . i held onto his shirt , and pecked his lips ..

i nodded , and he walked through the entrance . i looked as more people entered .

the plane started to move , faster , and faster .... and it flew .

" goodbye for now austin " i said , crossing my fingers .