ILL BE BACK

i changed the name because the title didnt make sense to my story so oopps . ill be ending this story here . oopps . because im not really enjoying on writing this story . i feel like everything goes too fast , but i hope you guys enjoy .

-

-

Hanna's POV

i sat on my bed , cuddling with my pillow . i havent ate or drank anything . i was just so depressed . i was wrong , maybe if ive forgived Austin for kissing Taylor , he wouldnt gone to find someone better , someone prettier , smarter , perfect and everything im not . the door opened , and i saw Alex standing there..

i looked around and realized i was in his room .

" im sorry " i said grabbing my phone , leaving but he held me back

" hanna , everythings going to be alright " he said , and i nodded .

i wanted to cry , not now , not here..

i looked at Alex .

" am i wrong ? I shouldve of forgiven Austin for kissing Taylor . Maybe if that didnt happen , he will still be in my arms " i said , finally realizing I was letting it out .

" Hanna , its not your fault . It wont.ever be either .. "

i layed my head on his shoulders and i kept on crying . a lot of thoughts ran through my head , these past few minutes .

im so worthless , why cant i be good enough , im so tired , its all my fault

i cried until there wasnt even anymore to let out . i sat on his bed , and looked at him , and smiled .

" thankyou alex " i said , beforing getting up and giving him a slight hug . it was a brotherly hug , very warm . very nice ....

we went downstairs , Austin and Camila had left . i smiled .

" im sorry " i said apologizing to the crew . besides austin and camila .

" glad youre okay " andrea said .

" its going to be alright " sarah said .

i basically got a phone call , and ...

those words changed my life ... so much

" youre accepted to the modeling company in paris , will you be able to come and do the tryouts ? "

i smiled at those words .

" guys , ive got accepted for the modeling job ! " i screamed in the top of my lungs . i smiled , i have a bright future ahead of me . and i cant thank Austin enough.

- 2 weeks later -

ill be leaving , soon to paris tomorrow , and today was going to be my " goodbye party " , ive invited a whole lot of people including austin and them . as much as he hurted me , he is the reason why i got this opportunity .

i looked at myself in the mirror , with my white and blue high-low dress with my black heels .

" its time hanna " i said to myself in the mirror .

i went downstairs , and i went in my car . yes , my black range rover that ive received as a present from my mother .

i was driving down the road , smiling to myself . my music was jamming , and 3000 miles by Emblem3 came . That song tears me up a lot , to see how far me and the friends will be separated from each other , for about a year .

When i got out the car , i looked at the beautiful red carpet that was set up by my friends. i smiled and walked , up to the other side of the streets . i walked down the carpet , and when i opened the door , it was beautiful. i could feel the tears but I managed to hold them in , because i know there was more to it .

i got congrats everywhere , and ive finally found the crew .

" hey baes " i said scaring Robert , like always .

" i hate you han " he said .

" you love me " i said , and he went for a hug .

i looked at the rest of the crew.

" ill miss being with you doofus . " i said laughing , wiping my waterline before anymore tears will come out .

we went forward to a group hug , until when i heard screaming.

" mahone is here " I saif laughing , him and camila was being pushed around .

i laughed , and Austin noticed me.

" aye , that is going to be you one day with your body " he smirked . i slapped him.

" thankyou " i said and camila was just smiling .

" well lets get this party poppin " Andrea said .

" why not " i said , and Sarah went up to talk to the DJ and the lights went dark . it was a slow dance song .

I smiled , walking to go get a drink because i was lonely until i felt hands around my waist .

" want to have our last dance before you leave " .... he said .

i huffed.

" mahone , do you know how to dance ? " i smirked . he looked at me , and bow down .

" may I ? " he said handing his hand .. i gladly took it , and both of his hands were on my waist while both of mine are hung over his neck .

" you be poppin mahone " i laughed . he smirked .

i laughed and i laid my head on his shoulders.

Austin's POV

the love of my life was leaving tomorrow . it broke my heart , so much .

but ill take this day , as our goodbye for now ... it wont be forever .

" ill be back " I mumbled to her head .

" what ? " she said looking up at me .

" nothin , youre so beautiful today " i smiled and she blushed ....

" i can still make you blush " i commented before the room jammed with music. we pulled away .

" thankyou " she said beforing walking away ...

-

-

we were at the airport right now , and in less than 2 minutes , han will be boarding ...

she went around , sayin her goodbyes . i held onto camilas hands , like i always do .

" paris airline 86493 boarding now "

she came up to me ..

" thankyou for the dance.. i wish you the best . bye austin . "

" i wish you the best too , goodbye ....

and she left

" for now , ill be back " i whispered .

THE ENDDD...

OKAY . im sorry , i suck at writing . the first few chapters were horrible this is like the only chapter im proud of ... ish