Chapter 17

Austin's POV

i was in my texas studio ( my room ) , fixing my songs . Everything was so complicated , and i was annoyed ..

" Austin " my manager called . i stayed silent

.

" do you have anything in mind ? " Rocco asked .. i moaned/huffed and he got the attention of me saying no . i said bye after he gave me a whole 15 minute of lecture of ideas, my place in the fame, and everything else about my life now.

I got my guitar and place it on my lap .

i hummed some notes and started strumming . i wrote some of the lyrics

" only my shadow "

i ripped up the paper and threw it across the room . i was now alone in the room , my hand was going through my hair with force . I feel so.empty, I have like no hope for making new songs anymore.

i took my piece of paper again .

i laid on my back and started to hum , having flashbacks of Hanna.

dont the water grow the trees

dont the moon pull the tide

dont the stars light the sky -

i was interrupted with Robert walking in .

" hey man " he said and i stood up the punch hug , the bro hug .

" sup rob " i reply nodding back at him .

" you struggling ? " he asked .. i bit my lips , and my fingers tighten against the pen . robert took the pen out of my hand and wrote for about 6 minutes

youre all i ever need

baby youre amazing

youre my angel , come and save me

my phone rang ,

" Rocco , me and Rob is thinking of the lyrics fo-

i was cut off , and heard the worst news ever . ive never thought one phone call , one sentence can ruin my life , my world , and hanna's point of view of me .

Hanna's POV

i was at the mall with Sarah , we were at Za ra , tryna find something for me .. again . me and my punk look once again . i have two pair of leather leggings , and 6 pairs of graphic tees .

i was wearing my black heels , with my shorts and sports bra with a grayish jacket over me . i left a little bit of cleavage .

Sarah's phone rang .

" ill go use the bathro-

i was cut off with sarah pulling me out of the stores with my bags in one hand and my money/phone on the other .

" what was that for ? " i said swinging her grib off my hand .

" .. Austin is dating .. Camila " she said in between pauses .

i looked at her , did i still like him .. she put her hands on my shoulders , but i didnt know how should i feel .

Sarah's POV

we were on the train , getting back home . she havent talked a bit , i was worried .. shes the person who cant be quiet for at least 2 minutes .

"lets go to Alex's house" i said . she just nodded , and we told Alex to pick us up from the train station .

we walked in , and hanna's emotion changed , so much. austin was cuddling with camila

" omg . hey hanna " camila said running up to han . han faked smile , i could tell , and she went straight to the kitchen .

i walked in and saw her , her head was layin against the table . i went up to her .

" cry it all out darling " i said .

" im ok " she mumbled .

" no you're not " i replied . she pushed my hands off and dashed upstairs . by the time i went to the living room , the door upstairs where han was , was already shut .

i looked at Austin

.

" do you have feelings ? are you human " i scoffed at austin and went back to the kitchen .

Austin's POV

" I need you to date Camila from 5H for one whole month . you need it "

" what the hell are you t-

" fake girlfriend . fake date . fame . one month " he said , making everything more clearer .

" hey man , i dont need it . i hav-

" you dont . you dont have it . you need it . thats it , camila will be landing at san antonio 2 hours from now . pick her up . her number is ***-***-**** . bye "