Let Me Go

Hanna's POV

i felt a pair of arms around my waist . i can feel that hug from anywhere . I slowly turn my body around , and i saw him . well , i mean i knew it was him but his face was literally sticked with dry tears . i just wanted to cry , to see how much hes hurt and how much im hurt myself. i twisted and turn , to try to get out of his grib but i woke him up , which was something i wished ive never done .

" hanna , where are you going " he said holding onto my wrist.

" somewhere that isnt here , austin . how did you get in here " i asked annoyed and beyond mad .

" i was worried , a-and please dont leave " he said getting up , and this time grabbing on my waist , hard. it hurted .

" let go of me " i said harshly .

" no " he yelled back , tightening the grib .

" austin , why " i said because i was ready to just get out of this house

" because .... i love you .. very much " he said slowly . i can feel the crack in his voice between the words , and it hurted me . i put my hands on his forearms where he was holding onto my waist . i feel a drop of water on my shoulders .

i turned around slowly because austin was still holding onto me tightly . he was crying , and his dry tears joined in with the ones that are sliding down his cheeks now .

i slowly put my hand on his face and wiped his tears with my thumbs ..

" it hurts austin , please . can we just give each other some time " i said still wiping the tears off his face .

he groaned but nodded and left . my door was slammed really hard , i even jumped a bit .

i went to my bathroom , and took of my top , and i saw that outline from where austin was holding onto . it was kind of bruised and the bead on my shirt made a little cut . i ignored it and went in the shower , and the hot water washed over my body . i wincedwhen it touched the cut .

after shower , i got ready . i wore a shirt , with the words " WIFEY " and my shorts with some vans . i put on some concealer and foundation , and then three tops of mascara .

i finished the homework i havent done , because school was tomorrow .

when i finished , my phone rang and it was andrea .

" HANNNNAAA " she screamed .

" ANDREAAAAAA " i screamed back 5x more louder than her .

" ive heard you got your memory back . but pleasee come out and play with me , alex , robert , sarah , and zach "

" sarah¿" i asked ,

she told me to come out and she'll explain . i went and straighten my hair , and got some money and put it in my phone case and went out to the park where they said we'll meet .

" hii annoyings " i screamed from behind them , they all jumped and all i did was laugh .

i got picked up from the ground , and that was robert .

" LET ME GOOO ROB " i said hitting his back .

" not until you call me the most hottest person on earth " he said back while swinging me back and forth , my face literally slamming to his ass. i hate this position .

" FINE . ROBERT - Y-YO-URE T-H-E-E HOTTES-T PERS-O-N ON EAR-TH " i said while getting my head slammed . he let me down . i got introduced to sarah , and she was really sweet . im so happy for alex .

" ok , now lets go pick up austin " alex said walking to the direction of his house .

" where are we going ? "

" the arcade " he screamed . i laughed , and andrea was literally blushing while talking to zach . LOVES .

this is gonna be awkward .

robert gave me a piggyback ride , and i guess i fell asleep on the way because by the time i woke up , i was in the car of austins .

when i opened my eyes , i was in the car , sitting between austin's legs and alex was driving . i looked up .

" good afternoon , han " he said . i smiled and thanked him .

when is this ride going to be over ....