The Best ?

I've been really busy , but I'm thankful for the feedbacks and the votes . And my 2k reads <3

-

Before I start , I want to say that Austin and Hanna is 17 years old , so Hanna is in her Junior year . just a REMINDER

-

Austin's POV

I was going back to Miami in less than 2 weeks to finish recording my EP , I was in my room doing a Ustream known as Austream , i miss this ..

" okay , bye . I love you guys " i said kissing the cam before shutting off from being live . I flopped on my bed , 3 more hours till school was over for them . It really gets boring without them here .

I went downstairs , and grabbed some nutella and crackers , for lunch and while thinking , someone knocked on the door . I went to open the door , and my thoughts were over .

Hanna's POV

I went to my 7th period , and this class had Sarah , Alex , and Robert in it . I was glad , i'm not alone .

" should we go over to Austin's tonight ? " Robert asked while the four of us walked into math class .

we all agreed , and i sat next to robert . i was literally playing with my phone the whole class because for this period , we were just going to study for a big exam .

and i received a picture from austin. i smiled because i mean why not , and i saw the worst thing ever . i bumped robert's arms and i can tell he was in shock too .

i can feel the tears coming , but i wiped under my eyes and locked my phone and continuing to " pretend " to study . i couldnt get it off my mind and it sucked .

When class is over we go to Austin's house Sam knocked on the door no one answered so we took the key under the map and I shocked me to see what we saw

I ran out the door to the park and cried my eyes out . Robert came and try to comfort me but nothing worked at the moment and we just sat there while listening to the silence . why do i deserve all this , after what happened ? and i decided , i cant be like this anymore .

" lets go shopping " i said . he shrugged , and said why not .

when we went to the mall , i bought a lot of stuff . stuff that wasnt my style , not the innocent girl's style . i bought 4 pair of new shoes , plenty of leather pants , crop tops , got my nails fixed and my hair dyed ..

my hair was dark , not blonde anymore . and at that moment , i felt free . i felt wonderful . robert was amazed .

" why .. " he asked ..

" why not ? " i answered back .

i went back home , and my phone was going off . a lot .

i called Andrea and Sarah to come over .

i wore my adidas white sneakers , my low crop with a bra and my hair straighten . my eyes were quite smokey .

when they came over , they were also strucked my by look .

" han , is this by mistake . i mean you look beautiful . is it because of the pai-

i cut her off , and told them we should go clubbing . they had to get their clothes first , and i followed along . andrea drove back to her house , and me and sarah went to alex's because she left stuff their .

and the whole crew was there , including Austin .

Austin's POV

my ex was there ...

" taylor ? " i said slowly .

" hello popstar . baby's back " she said holding a bag of alcohol .

" get out , please " i said . she said only if i drank three bottles of what she has , and of course i did .

about hours later , i woke up to myself naked , taylor naked , under blanket , on the couch with the crew standing outside my door .

i told her to wake up , and tell her to get out while i get dressed .

my hair was a mess , my house was a huge mess and my relationship with hanna is gonna be worse .

we went over to alex's and i told them the whole story with taylor coming in my house .

hanna and Sarah came over , and im not going to lie . She looked hot , but hurt .

" where are you guys going today ? " alex said looking at hanna with a mad look .

" han wanted to go to the club " she said while running uo the stairs . but Zach held Hanna back .

" what the hell . you never go to the club " alex said . Let me tell you , he was mad .

" its time for a change " she said brushing it off easily .

" Hanna " i started but got cut off with her slamming the door walking out alex's house ..

---------

this isnt a pretty chapter , im sorry ..

i want to create less drama , but this is came in my head . oopps .