Stay With Me

A/N : OKAY , I've realized I left Andrea out of the story for lots of chapters . SHE IS BACK (:

Austin's POV

We were in the waiting room right now , i would be lying if I say I'm not worried at all . I looked over at Alex and Robert , and Zach.

In a matter of seconds , Andrea just ran in . She shot us a look and ran over to Hanna's mom .

" It's gonna be ok " she said , I felt bad . I wasn't expecting anything like this . I knew it , I shouldn't have been mad at her for this LONG .

FLASHBACK ::

Group Chat

Zach : Are you sure it's gonna work

Alex : She's gonna be a happy , she's a postive person . A month and a few days will last for her .

Robert : So we are going to try to bring all her family members over , and Austin , try to bring her favorite band . Emblem 3

Austin : This is going to be fantastic . I can't wait . Hanna , stay strong ;)

- PRESENT -

" Mrs Montgomery ? " the doctor called . We all stood up and walked towards the doctor . My hands were so sweaty , and I could feel the tears , it either joy or sadness .

" It's great news that are cuts weren't that deep , and that we flushed out all the pills . But she might of tooken over about 25 pills , and that has damage her system for a while where she isn't able to remember a lot " he said before leaving the room .

Mrs.Montgomery looked at me , and hurried over to the room leaving Andrea with us .

" you guys , what the hell happened ? " she asked .

" where were you this past month ms andrea " Zach asked in annoyance . I pushed his arm alittle , so he can just shut his mouth .

" I was over with my family for a few weeks . I told Hanna to tell you guys . But i heard the accident , and caused by you guys " she said pointing at me , her finger was 1cm way from my face .

- 30 minutes later -

she looked at us , understanding a bit .

" but i bet Mrs Montgomery would understand , she hates me guts " i said . we walked over to the glass , seeing Hanna . Her lips were so pale , her arms were covered in bandages . I couldn't even , i just turned around and wiped the tears that were going to fall .

Hanna's POV

My eyes opened , and i looked at where I was . I sat up .. and saw a woman , she was my .. MOTHER .

" mom , where are we ?" i asked in confused .

" you remember me ? " she asked me . I nodded and chuckled , like why wouldn't I .

she just shook her head , and say I should take a break . I looked out the window , and saw so many people .. just standing out there .

" Who are they ? " i said pointing to outside of the room .

One boy in particular caught my eyes . His green hazel eyes , I could get lost in them but I just looked at my mother .

" they are just .. um strangers " she said .

I nodded . But I knew that guy with green hazel eyes wasn't . He wasn't just anybody .. I can feel the connection ... he's like wifi [ SEE WHAT I DID THERE ;)

-

I opened my eyes again , i guess i took a nap or something . I was like so thirsty , so I looked over at the right nightstand thingy . My arms were covered in bandages . But what caught my eyes was the picture ... I got it , and it was the guy , i saw in the window .... He was holding a guitar , and a microphone in front of him . I suppose he sings . In the back , it says Austin Mahone .

Austin Mahone ... Austin Mahone

Where did I hear that from .

Before I can find an answer , the door opened and footsteps came in . It was more than one person for sure .

I looked up , and saw four guys and one girl .

I pointed at the guy with the green hazel eyes .

" are you the guy with the guitar ? "

A/N : that single question can lead to a restart to their friendship ... OR NAW .

LOOL . OK , i kept the chapter because there's one particular girl I like ... that reads my fanfiction , MMKAY .