What Happened ?

Hanna's POV

It's been 3 weeks since he left , and I haven't heard a single word from him . He've never called , not through skype nor texting . I missed him so much . It was really bad .

I sat on my bed , and looked at the televison . Lately , there is like nothing to watch . I went by the E-News and heard the name I wanted to hear last

" Austin Mahone"

I went back to the E-News .

" The " What About Love " singer was caught seeing hanging out with an American lady in Japan . Pictures were sent all over online , they were smooshing on so close . Do you think there is something between Austin and the girl " the lady on news said before switching on .

This has to be a rumor , right ? He promised .

- FLASHBACK AGE 14 -

" Nana " Austin screaemd from the kitchen .

" I aint your nanny " i screamed back from upstairs , i was trying to find the perfect converse for my outfit . Cause I'm that lame .

I just picked the black hightops and ran downstairs to see Austin washing the dishes for the pancakes we ate eariler . I went up to him , and poke his sides . He started to dance , and I was literally bawling my eyes with tears of joy .

" you're so paying for this " while drying his hands . I can sense what was next , and i hurried and ran out the door . I went back around the house to the backyard , and stood there waiting for him to find me . I turned around to look at the door , waiting for somone to come out , and i felt myself off the floor .

" Come on darling , it's time for payback " he said running back up the house .

" AUSTIN" i said slapping his back , and kicking but I knew no matter what i do , he would not just let me off his back .

He brought me to the pool side .

" I've got the water ready sweetie " he said and in a matter of seconds , I was dumped in cold water . I jumped him and saw Austin laughing , and i just pulled him in with me . When he was in the water with me , he looked at me .

" I don't know how we met , but I'm glad we did . And I hope we forever be best friends" he said .

the words best friends hurted me , but i manged to smile .

" forever is a long time though " i said .

" i promise " he said before poking me in the sides and swimming away .

- PRESENT -

I went on Twitter , and typed in Austin Mahone .

" When you have a supportive woman beside you , thankyou . #wcw @angelina_spirall "

- 5 seconds ago -

I can feel the tears already , and I wasn't ready to accept it .

But did he break up with me already ?

-----

HI GUYS . I've tried to make it longer , and did something very different today which is including flashbacks .

Do you know WHY Austin is doing this ?

PLOT TWIST (: