Chapter Fifty Two - Clean Up

"Stay back" Alison said grabbing Bree. Edward was by Bella keeping Jake at a safe distance. He had shown up to dance with Bella but it went wrong when he found out Bella was going to be human during the honeymoon. Embry was a little bit closer to Edward, Bella and Jake but still near Bree and Alison. Seth stood by Jake as the rest of the wolf pack came.

"Walk away, Jake" Sam said sternly. "Enough, Jacob!" Sam snapped as Tiffany came to see what was going on.

"Mom, stay by Alison" Embry said not completely sure how this was going to go out.

"What's going on?" Tiffany asked walking by Alison and Bree but no one answered her.

"Stay out of this, Sam" Jake growled.

"You're not gonna start something that we'll have to finish" Sam said sternly.

"She'll die" Jake said looking at Sam heartbroken.

"She's not our concern anymore" Sam said and Jake looked down. "Let's go, Seth" Sam said as they began to leave. Sam looked at Embry who stood his ground backing towards Alison and his mother. Sam nodded before leaving.

"Come on, lets get back to the party" Embry said grabbing his mother gently.

"What was that all about?" Tiffany asked.

"Just some drama that's been going on for the past few years, don't worry about it" He said gently.

"Do they always smell that bad?" Bree asked making Alison smile.

"Come on" She said laughing. It wasn't long until everyone was waving Bella and Edward off to their honeymoon.

"I should go check up on Jake" Embry said and Alison smiled kissing his cheek.

"I'll see you later" She said and he nodded.

"Get my mom home?" He asked and she nodded.

"She's safe with me" Alison reassured him. He smiled before disappearing.

"What was that about, earlier with Jake" Tiffany asked as Alison drove Tiffany home. Alison was silent for a moment.

"Jake is just worried about Bella's safety. He's worried Edward will hurt her over the honeymoon." Alison explained simply. "It's like Embry said, drama that's been going on for a while, nothing to worry about" She said with a shrug.

"I wish Embry was never involved in this world" Tiffany told her honestly. "But I know there's nothing I can do about it and I'm glad he has you" She said looking at her. "I know he'll be safe with you and that with you, he'll have a very happy life"

"His happiness means the world to me" She told her honestly.

"I know, I can see how much he means to you and how much you mean to him. It's a beautiful thing you both share" She said and Alison smiled softly as she pulled into her driveway. "Thank you for the drive" Tiffany said.

"It's my pleasure" Alison said with a smile. When she returned home, her family was already cleaning everything up, the house was deserted. "Did you have a good time?" Alison asked Bree as she lent a hand.

"Yea, the Denali's seem nice" Bree said and Alison nodded. "They didn't seem to like Billy and them" She said.

"Well, there's a lot of tension between the Denali's and the wolves" Alison told her.

"Speaking of the wolves, where's Embry?" Bree asked not used to seeing Alison alone.

"Making sure Jake's alright" Alison told her. "He seemed pretty beaten up over the whole Edward and Bella thing" She said.

"What else is new?" Bree muttered. Alison looked at her before smiling widely and laughing a bit.

"You're catching on pretty quickly" She said grinning. "You'll fit right in around here"