Chapter Sixty Four - Witnesses

"Alice asked me to give you that. She and Jasper crossed our lands to the ocean last night" Sam said holding out a note. Carlisle steps forwards taking the note silently reading it.

"Carlisle?" Esme asked curiously.

"They've left us" Carlisle said making Alison look at Embry holding his hand.

"Why?" Rose asked confused.

"She didn't say" Carlisle said. It didn't make sense. Alice and Jasper wouldn't have just left without reason.

"Can I see that?" Bella asked taking the note reading it for herself. Sam left and the rest got ready to travel through the world looking for people to bring and witness for Renesmee. Alison stayed at the house to greet the vampires while her family was away. She wouldn't be of any use getting help seeing as she knew no other vampire outside of the family.

It wasn't long until more and more vampires began to trickle in. They came from all over the world. The only other clan who were vegetarians were the Denali's, who surprisingly came despite their history with the Volturi. With so many vampires around, the wolves were constantly on alert. They had to make sure that none of them hurt anybody in their territory even though the vampires who came agreed to hunt outside of town.

A good handful of the vampires that came had abilities. Kate from the Denali coven could electrocute anyone, Maggie from the Ireland coven could tell if someone was lying and Benjamin from Egypt could control the elements. It was amusing to watch everyone demonstrate their gifts to Renesmee.

With everything going on, Alison barely saw Embry. He was always with Jake training the new wolves that turned due to the new number of vampires in the area. However, even though they were apart they always made sure to make time for each other. They knew what would happen to them if they didn't at least have some time with each other and they didn't want that to happen.

"Who're they?" Alison asked curiously as two women walked towards the house. They were obviously vampires but from the looks of it, the other Cullen's didn't know them either. The first woman was slightly taller than the other with white skin and a curious look on her face. The second women was a little shorter with dark skin and an uneasy look.

"Hello" Carlisle said looking at them.

"Hello" The taller woman said. "My name is Cassandra and this is Ruby. We heard about your little... gathering and wondered if we could learn more about what was happening" She said.

"Of course, please follow me" Carlisle said politely before leading them to Edward, Bella and Renesmee.

"I wonder where they're from" Rose said watching them.

"I don't know" Alison said with a shrug. "But we could use all the help we can get" Alison said and Rose nodded in agreement. "Excuse me" She said before leaving Rose and walking over to Embry as he walked out of the trees. He saw her instantly and smiled. She sped up to him giving him a needy kiss. He grinned holding her tightly. They both knew they were being watch. A lot of vampires did not approve of their relationship but they didn't do anything about it.

"Who're the new people?" Embry asked after pulling away. Alison looked at the two new girls who had their eyes trained on them. Cassandra looked overly annoyed while Ruby didn't seem to really care.

"Just some new comers who are going to help us with Renesmee" Alison whispered to him looking away. "Nobody knows who they are" She said.

"They just showed up?" He asked and she nodded.

"Just like the Amazons" Alison commented and he nodded.

"Come on, I've got a couple minutes" He said and she smiled nodding.

"Oh, yeah, she's a shield, alright. Shoulda put her on her ass" Kate said catching Alison's attention. She looked at Embry before pulling him over standing near Garrett, an old American patriot.

"Or your voltage has been exaggerated" Garrett spoke up with a playful smirk on his face.

"Maybe it only works on the weak" Kate said turning to him. She held her hand up tauntingly giving him a challenging look. Alison watched excitedly as Garrett walked over standing in front of her. He looked at her still smirking but hesitated to touch her hand. When he did the power brought him to his knees.

"You are an amazing woman" Garrett said making Kate smirk. Alison laughed a bit before looking at Embry who had a distant look on his face.

"What's wrong?" She asked but then heard it. Wolves barking and the scent of new vampires. She and Embry went with the others to see the Romanian Coven had shown up.

"Vladimir, Stefan, you're a long way from home" Carlisle said recognizing them.

"We heard the Volturi were moving against you but you would not stand alone" Vladimir said.

"We didn't do what we were accused of" Carlisle told them making roll their eyes.

"We do not care what you did, Carlisle" He said honestly.

"We have been waiting a millennium for the Italian scum to be challenged" Stefan said grinning.

"It's not our plan to fight the Volturi" Carlisle told them.

"Shame, Aro's witnesses will be so disappointed" Vladimir said catching everyone's attention.

"They enjoy a good fight" Stefan said.

"Aro's witnesses?" Eleazar of the Denali coven questioned.

"Aww... Still hoping they'll listen?" Vladimir questioned smirking.