( 𝟎𝟎𝟑 ) lydia's house party

'wolf moon'

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

AFTER DEREK HAD dropped Alyssa off at Lydia's house for the party, they both headed their separate ways to try and find Scott. The reason for this was because Allison had told Alyssa that she asked Scott to take her to the party, so they both know that they're looking for Allison, who would be with him. Derek was keeping watch from outside the house while Alyssa was on watch inside.
She was met with Lydia at the door when she entered, and the girl looked ecstatic to see her.

"Glad to see you could make it after all." She told Alyssa, pulling her into the house, "Why aren't you wearing a dress?" She asked.

Alyssa shrugged, "I don't do dresses." She told her.

Lydia shook her head in disbelief, as if it was a crime to not be wearing a dress to a party, "Anyway, I'm going to introduce you to some of the guys from the team." She told her.

Alyssa allowed Lydia to drag her further inside of the house, all while she was looking out for Scott, or his friend, Stiles, knowing that he would know where he is.
Tonight would be Scott's first full moon, so she didn't know what would happen. This meant that she had her guard up, just in case.

As Lydia pulled her up to a group of boys, she introduced her to a boy who was called 'Greenberg', and was currently talking to him in the backyard, but she was completely ignoring him as she was watching Allison and Scott dance, looking out for any signs that he might wolf out.
Alyssa hated boys like Greenberg, who thought that they were the best person in the world and above everybody else.
He also had that vibe to him that screamed 'douchebag', she didn't know why Lydia would introduce her to this boy.

As the boy was talking about nonsense that she had absolutely no cares about, she saw Scott suddenly run out of the house.
Deciding to follow, Alyssa mumbled a 'bye' to the boy who was talking her ear off and followed Scott to the front of Lydia's house.

This is when he ran off and got into his car to drive away, leaving Allison stood in the front looking confused and sad at the fact that Scott had just ditched her.

Putting on her best politest voice, Alyssa approached the girl with a smile, "Hey Allison." she said, from the corner of her eye, she saw Derek pull up in his car, "What's wrong? Why did Scott leave?" She asked.

Allison shrugged and sighed, "I don't know, we were dancing... Then he just freaked out and left." She admitted.

"He probably just doesn't feel well." Alyssa told her with a sympathetic smile, she saw Derek step out of the car, "Do you need a lift? My brother's here to pick me up. Come on."