( 𝟎𝟏𝟑 ) constant running

'night school'

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"SCOTT, LET ME go!" Alyssa shouted at Scott, as he dragged her inside of the empty school, ignoring the thrashes against him; he couldn't risk her going out there and getting injured. She couldn't believe what she had just witnessed, she didn't know if Derek was alive, or dead, she needed to find out, only Scott still had a hold on Alyssa, preventing her from leaving the school.

When he didn't release her, her eyes glowed yellow for a second, "Alyssa, calm down! There's a crazy alpha outside right now, you can't just run out there." Stiles told her in a loud whisper.

"I don't care." She sneered, still struggling in Scott's hold.

"Alyssa, please! We can't do anything right now, we have to stick together." Scott practically begged her.

She looked up at him for a second, their faces close in proximity, before sighing and nodding slightly, instigating that she wouldn't leave the school.
He gave her a thankful look as they all peeked through the door, still not letting his grip on her arm falter.
As they looked out of the window, they saw the alpha was nowhere in sight, and Stiles had a certain look in his eye that he had a plan.

He saw something that could potentially help lock the door in place, to stop the alpha coming in.
But Alyssa knew that nothing will stop the alpha from getting into the school.

"No, Stiles. Don't." Scott warned him, only having Stiles ignore him and squeeze through the small space in between the front doors.

"Idiot." Alyssa muttered.
Suddenly, the alpha appeared behind him as he grabbed for the cutters on the floor, causing Alyssa's eyes to widen, "Stiles!" She shouted to him, wanting to warn him of the dangerous creature.

"Run! Stiles! Run!" Scott shouted at Stiles.
As Stiles ran back for the school, Alyssa and Scott held the door open, as they both still clung to each other. When Stiles had reached them a second later, they all rushed to shut the door and placed the cutters through the handles, to prevent it from being open.

"Where is it? Where did it go?" Scott asked as they all searched the front of the school for the alpha, they backed up from the door to look at the cutters that were holding it in place, "That won't hold, Will it?" He asked.

"No." Alyssa informed him; her voice slightly shaky. She would normally have Derek by her side, protecting her if needs be, so she never felt vulnerable, but right now, she was all alone, with a new beta and a weak human - they all had no chance.
Not wanting to be in open space, they all made a run for it, Scott still holding onto Alyssa's arm as they ran. He didn't know why he was still holding her, but he felt a need to keep her safe.