( 𝟎𝟐𝟕 ) the offer

'abomination'

      ⋅⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅⋅

⋅⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅⋅

DEREK AND ALYSSA had been arguing for hours after they had arrived back 'home', after he had beaten Scott up, even after Alyssa pleaded for him to stop. She had expressed her feelings about how she didn't know who he was anymore, and it just seemed like he didn't care - so, she left. She couldn't bare to be near him any longer, so she simply packed a bag and headed on her way.
She didn't exactly know where to go, but anywhere was better than with Derek and his bossiness.. She didn't know what she was going to do, but she was going to try and figure it out along the way.

The only place that she could even think about going, was where Scott would be, and that was the vets where he worked - a place that Alyssa didn't necessary like, due to the fact that her brother had almost died there from the magic bullet Kate had shot him with before she had died.
But she had no other choice - she knew the kind of person that Scott was, and she knew that he would help her, no matter what he thought about the situation; from a few hours before, Scott knew that Alyssa wanted to help him, but couldn't, and he didn't blame her one bit for what Derek had done to him.

What sucked, was that she didn't have a car to get to the vets, so she had to walk, in the cold and dark, with a bag of a few of her essentials, without even a hope that she could find somewhere else to stay. Since her childhood home was a no go, and Derek had her trust fund money from her parents until she was eighteen, she was screwed - she didn't know what she was going to do.
There was always Lydia, but Alyssa didn't exactly know if she wanted to even ask Lydia that question.. That, and the girl annoyed her slightly. There was also Stiles, but that thought alone made Alyssa laugh to herself.
It didn't take her long to get to the vets, thank god, but when she did, she hesitated before actually entering the building, scared that they wouldn't want her there. Who could blame them? After everything her brother and uncle had done to the town of Beacon Hills.

The second she stepped forwards, Deaton opened the door with a welcoming smile on his face, like he knew that she was on her way here, and he was waiting for her. It just wasn't good timing, due to the fact the hunters were already on their way down here - just like he thought with Scott.
"Hello, Alyssa." He greeted, causing her to furrow her brows in confusion, before he opened the door wider for her to walk in.

"Hi." She replied, trying to be polite, even if she was a bit scared that he knew she would be here, "Is Scott here?" She asked.

Deaton nodded, but as if he realised something then and then, he closed the door behind her quickly. "He is, but you've come at the worst time possible. They're coming back, so you have to hide." He explained, as she followed him into the back room, where Scott was currently stood, slightly surprised to see Alyssa here.
Alyssa stood awkwardly to the side as Deaton quickly cleaned Scott's wounds that Derek had inflicted on him earlier in the day - she felt awful that she didn't step in and help, but Scott should know that he and her don't have a chance against an alpha..