( 𝟎𝟐𝟏 ) the big showdown

'code breaker'

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

ALYSSA HALE NEVER thought that moving back to Beacon Hills would be so hard - she thought that she and her brother would find their older sister, alive, and they would have caught whoever was causing the murders with no effort at all. Only, it seemed to be a harder task than necessary once they found their sister dead, and the new alpha title had moved onto someone else.
Through meeting new friends, and feeling things that the girl had never felt before; she couldn't deny that she has had a good time since moving to the supernatural town. Although she hated to admit it.

The second the two teenage werewolves got away from the school, they had relaxed a little. Alyssa had carried on walking forwards, only to look back, and realise that Scott had stopped, and was now drowning in his sorrows on the side of the road.
"What are you doing?" She asked, incredulously, before rushing over to him and attempted to lift him up. Her attempts failed when he slouched further back into the ground.

"Allison knows." He mumbled, looking down at the ground.
He couldn't believe that the girl he loved had now found out about his secret - he was planning on revealing it to her in a better way, now he feared that she hated him.

"Yeah." Alyssa dead-panned, the last thing she was worrying about was Scott and Allison's relationship.
"Now, come on. We gotta find Derek." She spoke, attempting to pull him back up, this time, succeeding.

"Derek can help keep Allison safe." Scott spoke, causing Alyssa to look at him in shock.

"Is that all you care about?" She scoffed, "After all Derek has done for you!" Alyssa argued.

"He caused this!" Scott defended, raising his arms in defeat.

"No he didn't!" Alyssa shouted, causing an echo to drift throughout the empty street they were currently standing on.
"He has done nothing but help you since you got bit! So have I! All you've done is throw it back in our faces!" She carried on.

Scott instantly shrunk in his spot, he didn't expect Alyssa to shout at him, and the fact that her eyes had began to glow in  anger, made him worry that she would loose control.
He knew that Derek was her anchor, and it's how she kept in control, so the fact that he wasn't here, worried him.
"Liss, you have to calm down." He spoke, holding his hands up in surrender.

Alyssa tried to breathe in and out to calm herself down, but to no avail; she couldn't do it.
"I can't." She panted, trying to keep her wolf inside, "I need Derek."