( 𝟎𝟑𝟒 ) detention in the library

'restraint'

      ⋅⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅⋅

⋅⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅⋅

NOT ONLY HAD Alyssa nearly died under Jackson's hands, but she now had to sit in the same room with him during detention, and it was quite possibly, the last thing she wanted to do right now. She felt embarrassed that Jackson had managed to get her in that position, and almost kill her - she told Scott that she could take care of herself, but she was wrong, she couldn't, and she hated it.
She hadn't expected Jackson to come at her with that amount of strength, considering that he hadn't shifted into his Kanima state.. How could he be stronger than her? It was why they all needed to put a stop to him once and for all.

The rest of the day had gone by quickly, with Alyssa focusing on her work and making sure to stay the hell away from Jackson, before three o'clock finally came along and she finally had to suffer the detention that she had been given, along with her other friends.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Scott whispered as the two of them followed behind the group to the library for their detention. He kept glancing at her every few seconds, making sure that she was okay, like he had been doing all day, even in their lessons.
He knew that he should have gone with her and Allison to talk with Jackson, he could just feel it in his gut that something bad was going to happen, and he should have listened to himself and ditched his exam. That way, Alyssa wouldn't have been hurt.

Alyssa looked up at him, "I'm fine, I've healed." She told him, knowing that he had seen her bruised neck earlier. Truth be told, she now felt completely fine, like the last few hours didn't even happen.

Scott shook his head in annoyance, "I should have been there. I knew something would happen." He basically told himself, before he gently brushed over Alyssa's neck, "Look what he did.." He said, wanting nothing more than to kill him in this very moment.

"I wanted you to take your test." Alyssa defended, knowing that it seemed like a stupid idea to her now, to make Scott stay behind, but she couldn't help but worry that he could be kicked out of the school for his bad grades.
By this time, they were now all walking into the library, and Scott stayed by Alyssa's side, looking at Jackson from the side of his eyes as he did so - he didn't trust him near Alyssa one bit..

"We can't be in detention together." Jackson told the teacher, "I have a restraining order against these tools." He said, motioning to Scott and Stiles, as he didn't want to be anywhere near them after what had happened earlier on in the day. He didn't remember anything, and when he felt like he woke up, he suddenly found himself on top of Alyssa with his hands around her throat, naked.
He didn't know what the hell happened, but that was not something he would do, and he would never do what it looked like he had done. He just wanted to forget it for good.