( 𝟎𝟐𝟐 ) declaring war

'omega'

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

WHEN DEREK HALE became the new alpha, things began to change in the town of Beacon Hills, and Alyssa didn't know how to feel about it. Lydia had been bitten my Peter, Kate Argent was finally dead, and the hunters were now searching harder than they ever have before.
The Hale siblings had to move, with their house becoming a crime scene, and now they lived in an abandoned subway, like homeless people. To say their lives had changed, was an understatement.

Alyssa hadn't spoken to Scott and Stiles since the incident with Peter, and she had stuck with Derek, avoiding her old friends like the plague. Derek had advised her to do so, and being her new alpha, that's what she was doing.
She had been going to school, and as soon as she finished, she would go straight back to her brother and carry on the search for their new beta - Alyssa's job was to find someone in her year that would want the bite.
She had an idea of who to choose, the boy who worked in the graveyard; he was a loser, and had a dad who clearly beat him, so, who better to give the bite than Isaac Lahey?

As she walked into the school, she kept her eyes on the boy, watching his every move, making sure she knew about him before she suggested to her brother that he gives the boy the bite. As she was watching him, she heard someone approach her from behind - when she smelt Scott, she didn't even look his way, not interested in what he had to say to her.
"What are you and Derek up to?" Is all he asked her, not bothering to greet her after a couple of days of not seeing each other.

Alyssa sighed, and finally turned to face Scott, ignoring the passing students in the hallway besides them. "We all have our secrets, Scott." She told him, before walking away from him with a smirk, knowing that she had bothered him.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked, jogging to catch up with her.
He hadn't seen her in a few days and he couldn't believe that this was the first thing she had to say to him.
From across the hallway, Allison was secretly watching from her locker - for a while, she had been feeling suspicious about Alyssa and Scott's behaviour towards each other, and she couldn't help but feel scared; she didn't want Scott to leave her.

"It means, you have your secrets, I have mine." Alyssa replied, stopping besides him and looking up.
She knew what what Scott and Allison had been up to, and it upset her that they hadn't broken it off, and she wasn't sure why. She guessed that she thought she and Scott had a closer relationship than this, and that he felt comfortable telling her things, after all they've been through.
"I know about you and Allison."

Scott reacted quickly by taking her arm and pulling her into the closest classroom, and shutting the door behind him.
"How do you know about that?" He asked her, not understanding how she could possibly know about him and Allison, as they had tried their hardest to keep it a secret.