Part 2

- Still Zuko's POV, by the way -

I shoved her arms above her head, the somewhat look of fear on her face driving me crazy.

I wanted more. . . more of that look. . .

"Katara. . ." I said quietly, as if some part of me didn't want to be heard.

"Zuko. . ." She said in response. "Let me go. . ." 

"You don't have the right to say those things." I whispered in her ear. "You're mine, Katara, and I'll make sure that everyone knows it." 

I bit into her neck, moving down it as I left red marks all over her usually clear skin. She let out a moan, trying to clap her hand over her mouth, but unable to, as I was still holding her wrists. I stopped to look up at her, curious is she still was going to refuse me. Her eyes darted away from mine. 

"Is that how you want it?" I huffed.

I leaned forwards, planting a kiss on her lips. I felt that maybe I shouldn't be so harsh, and just start off simple. 

"I love you, Katara." I whispered. 

Katara's POV

"I love you" he says. I thought, my cheeks flushing red. He was biting my neck, but I guess I really just wanted him to say it. Damn, he's good.

"Shut up." I whispered back to him. "That mouth of yours isn't meant to be kept running."

I kissed him back, probably more harshly than he had to me. I bit the bottom of his lip, making his mouth open, allowing my tongue to enter it. I probably did it rougher than needed, as he wasn't exactly refusing me. I felt a hand grab my ass, pulling me forward. 

"Fuck you, Zuko." I said, breaking the kiss. "You had to make me want to do that." 

"I'm not sorry." He smirked, running a finger along my bruise. "You know, I might have to beat that guy up for what he did to my love." 

I smirked at the thought, eager for that to happen, for some strange reason. I pushed him up against the counter, planting a harder kiss on his lips. Zuko gave a little laugh, shoving me over so that he was the one pushing me on the counter. 

"It wouldn't be right for me to let you take control." He whispered as I stifled a smirk, as he clearly was attempting to make his voice sound seductive. 

He failed at doing so, but in a way that made him absolutely adorable and irresistible. He kissed me harder as I felt a hand reach around me and undo the clip on my shirt-thing? 

(A/N: The clothing that they call a shirt, but let's all face it, Katara's wearing a fucking bra and nothing else) 

My article of clothing fell to the floor, Zuko grabbing one of my jugs in order to pull me in even closer. As if that was possible. I reached out, playing around with the buttons of his shirt until finally undoing one, just to toy with him. It took me forever to do them all, and by the time I did, Zuko looked like he was about to die. 

"About fucking time." He said, bringing me in closer. "That took far to long. I missed your taste." 

Zuko began to lick my neck, going down further until reaching my stomach, when I pushed him off of me, grabbing my bra? from off the floor. 

"It's time to go, Zuko." I huffed. "The others will wonder where we are. I don't want Sokka finding out about this." 

"Why?" He asked, sadness in his eyes. "Are you ashamed to be with me?"

"No," I said quickly. "But now's not the time." 

I began to walk out when I felt something biding my hands together. I looked back, seeing that he'd tied rope around them. 

"Zuko, let me go." I said, annoyed. 

"Make me." He whispered, successfully sounding very seductive this time. 

He undid my top clothing-thing once more, as I was unable to stop him. He lifted me up, setting me back down on the counter. Zuko then hopped up there, as well, leaning against the wall. He stripped off the clothing he had on under his shirt, showing off more skin than I'd ever seen on a man (besides Sokka) in my life. He seemed to notice my staring. 

"Like what you see?" He smirked. 

I flushed. He was pretty damn muscular. I pushed myself forward, going in to kiss him. He accepted my kiss, cupping his hands around my cheeks. Our mouths remained collided for quite some time before he moved his hand back, grabbing the hem of my skirt. I pulled away. 

"Zuko!" I said hoarsely. 

He gave me a "try and stop me" grin and yanked on it teasingly. My face was as red as a tomato at this point, as I was unable to stop him from doing this, only able to sit there, a prisoner of sorts, knowing what he was about to do. He pulled it down slowly, leaving me only in my underwear. 

No one's ever seen me as vulnerable as this. . . Thank god Aang's not here. . .

I was completely at Zuko's command, and just a bit liking the feeling of being his. God, I love this bastard. He used my ass as means to push me into him, rubbing his hand over it to tease me. 

"You have a look of delight on your face, for someone that's tied up." Zuko observed, giving me a smile that looked too innocent for what he was doing. 

"At least I'm not some freak that keeps rope in their pocket." I muttered. 

Zuko gave me a look of rage.

"Apologize for that!" He shouted. 

"What?" I exclaimed. "Never!" 

He hopped off the counter, and I gave him a look of disappointment. 

"Zuko, where are you going?" I asked.

"Nowhere." He responded, grinning. 

Zuko sat down beside me, wrapping his hands around my nearly bare hips, pulling me closer to him. I blushed.

"I love you, Zuko." I whispered. 

"I'm still mad at you." He scowled. 

"I'm sorry. . ." 

"Your apologies are meaningless now." Zuko said, his voice quieting down. "So I'll just punish you instead." 

I felt myself being thrown over his lap, breasts brushing slightly against his thigh. 

"Any last words that could make it up to me?" He asked. 

"No!" I said, feeling as if I was going back to being someone that couldn't be bossed around. 

"You're so stubborn." He whispered in my ear. "To much so for your own good." 

I felt a hand smack my ass, and I let out a slight moan. As he did it again, I bit my lip, wishing for something that I could grab onto. He grabbed onto me, lifting me upwards and into a sitting position on his lap. 

"Ready to behave now?" Zuko asked, a smug look on his face. 

I only nodded, ass still stinging. He untied my hands, and only now was I able to grab onto him, flipping him over onto the ground. There, I sat on top of him. 

"It's not fair." I said, giving him a smile like the one he'd given me. "I'm nearly naked and you've got all of your bottom clothing on." 

(A/N: Sorry in advance for any spelling mistakes, it's nearly midnight at the time I'm writing this! Going to bed right now lol)