Part 6

"I missed you, Katara." 

Third time. It wasn't getting easier for me to have to listen to those words. On the contrary, it was getting even harder. 

"Let go of me, Jet." I squirmed, trying to get his arms off of me. "I'll water bend all over your ass if you don't." 

"I don't think so." Jet smirked. "There's no water in sight. You, of all people, know that. Nice bluff, though." 

Damn this piece of shit. . . 

"So?" I taunted. "I'll just scream and. . ." 

A hand wrapped around my mouth, making all my hopes of being rescued go down the drain. I clenched my jaw, unable to speak. 

"You're much better when you're quiet, you know." Jet cooed. "Much better as just a pretty face. Face, as well as. . ." 

His hand reached for my back and I was pulled forwards suddenly. I was caught off-balance and he used this time to shove me up against the wall of the hallway we were standing in. I tried again to let out a scream, but it came out all muffled. No luck there. I tried kicking him, but he used his own legs to push mine down. I was trapped.

Zuko's POV

Damn it, Katara fell for a guy like that? What a. . . what a. . . 

I put a hand to my cheek, discovering that it was warm. I turned to the mirror, finding my whole face to be flushed, as well. 

Is this. . . jealousy? 

I sighed, walking over to my bed and flopping down onto it. Staring up at the ceiling and thinking about. . . well, everything. 

I bet Katara's never taken off her shirt for him. I thought, envy boiling inside of me. Or has she? Damn, I don't even know anymore. 

I rolled over, my head resting on my pillow as I closed my eyes. 

Well, screw Katara, then.

Katara's POV

I tried closing my eyes, hoping that this was somehow just a dream, a nightmare, and one that I would wake up from very soon. 

"You're so warm, Katara." Jet whispered in my ear before pulling me in for a kiss. 

His lips were chapped, and felt nowhere as good as Zuko's. Not that that was the most pressing matter at the time. 

Zuko. . . where is he? I wondered. Maybe he'll come find Jet. Or will he think that I want this? 

I managed to shove my head back, pulling myself away from Jet, who clambered to shove his hand back over my mouth. He looked at me harshly, anger beginning to grow. 

"You know, many people back home were in love with me, Katara." He hissed. "But I turned them all down, even the pretty ones. Just for you, Katara." 

"Ah mimint ack ou a do at." I mumbled, trying to make my words loud and forceful, but having them come out indistinguishable. 

"Shut your mouth." Jet said, silencing me by pulling his hand away from my mouth and replacing it with his lips once again. 

It wasn't any better. I felt a hand grab the back of my nightshirt, somehow contorting it off of me. I was wearing a wrapping under it, luckily for me, or I'd have about died. I squirmed to try to get him away from me, but to no prevail. In desperation, I bit his finger. Hard. 

"Gah!" Jet said, removing his hand. 

"Help!"

It was faint, but it was there. My voice echoed off the halls, and the look of terror on Jet's face felt too good to be true. I felt something hit me hard in the gut and I fell to the ground. 

"I didn't want to have to hurt you." Jet said. 

I looked up to find a foot pressing down on my body, hard. The muddy shoes he was wearing left a mark on my skin. I tried to open my mouth, but my throat felt strained and the words came out weak and hoarse. 

"I'll do anything for you, Katara." 

He lowered his body to my level, giving me an evil smirk. I must have looked dreadful, helpless and frail. A hand grasped my shoulder, lifting me off the ground. It all went to hell after that, the only thing in my mind being this: 

Zuko's not coming.

A/N: Next chapter coming soon! Thank you all so much for reading!<3